Derrick Rose Hall of Fame Chances

the lone star

If Derrick Rose gets to 20,000 points (roughly double what he has now) he would make the Hall of Fame. That would mean he was outstanding into his 30's. He still might based on rep (big name, MVP) and the NBA Hall of Fame being a joke. He doesn't deserve it though. He's my favorite player ever so it pains me to see it but he should have no shot at it.

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

If Derrick Rose gets to 20,000 points (roughly double what he has now) he would make the Hall of Fame. That would mean he was outstanding into his 30's. He still might based on rep (big name, MVP) and the NBA Hall of Fame being a joke. He doesn't deserve it though. He's my favorite player ever so it pains me to see it but he should have no shot at it.

The MVP award will give him a shot just by itself tbh.

3 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Barea is a lot tougher but Jet if you included everything plus longevity totals like NBA and NCAA champ plus 6MOY and Pac10 POY you can actually make a case. 

lack of All-Star and All-NBA nods hurt JET for sure, plus the lack of international experience.

I'll have to take a look at his career totals. Just for the heck of it. GO JET!!!

1 minute ago, the lone star said:

lack of All-Star and All-NBA nods hurt JET for sure, plus the lack of international experience.

I'll have to take a look at his career totals. Just for the heck of it. GO JET!!!

Yea even if he was on a team that won a FIBA WC it would have helped him tremendously. No all stars hurt him a fair bit and it’s still a long shot but it’s not crazy. 

I like to make long shot HOF cases for fun my favourite is José Calderon 3 Olympic medals, an NBA regular season record, phenomenal A:T and sorta has a ring like he might physically own a GS Warriors NBA Championship ring because of his short stint on the team but isn’t actually credited as winning a title. 

3 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Yea even if he was on a team that won a FIBA WC it would have helped him tremendously. No all stars hurt him a fair bit and it’s still a long shot but it’s not crazy. 

I like to make long shot HOF cases for fun my favourite is José Calderon 3 Olympic medals, an NBA regular season record, phenomenal A:T and sorta has a ring like he might physically own a GS Warriors NBA Championship ring because of his short stint on the team but isn’t actually credited as winning a title. 

Plus a 50/40/90 season that doesn’t actually count because he didn’t shoot enough FTs to qualify.

1 minute ago, the lone star said:

I hope DRose can make one more all-star team. He might be a good 6MOY candidate this year too, but I think it'll go to Lou again.

Let's make a HOF case for Lou Williams now, lol.

Many 6MOY awards plus a ring or two in the next few years 

• Like 1