Week 8 non-Viking games

vike daddy

5 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

You have that backwards. 

08:30 in Minnesota is 13:30 in London. 

ohhh sorry i thought you meant 8:30 PM so it would be prime time. yeah honestly i like waking up in the morning and there being a game on right away. i guess the ratings aren't that good though since the entire west coast is still sleeping?

Buffalo still has a lot to prove. Allen needs to do better, obviously, but they're too talented a defense to give up 31 points at home.

The Giants would probably be at .500 if they had any defense at all, but they have a lot of young guys and it's still coming together.

And the Bears losing pleases me.

48 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Buffalo still has a lot to prove. Allen needs to do better, obviously, but they're too talented a defense to give up 31 points at home.

The Giants would probably be at .500 if they had any defense at all, but they have a lot of young guys and it's still coming together.

And the Bears losing pleases me.

The Bills gave up over 200 yards rushing, they're not winning too many games playing like that!  I just wish the Bears had disintegrated before they played us lol.

• Like 1