Week 8 non-Viking games

vike daddy

4 minutes ago, Wundy said:

Our D better wake up next week

I think you need to get to Moore (hopefully not Mahomes) and mess up their timing. We don’t have one player on D (or Offense) with he speed of T. Hill or Hardman. Then add Watkins, Kelce, and Shady and it could be a long day.

Edited by marshpit23

Just now, marshpit23 said:

I think you need to get to Moore (hopefully not Mahomes) and mess up their timing. We don’t have one player on D (or Offense) with he speed of T. Hill or Hardman. Then add Watkins, Kelce, and Shady and it could be a long day.

Agreed, it looks like GB is playing a soft zone, allowing Moore to Dink and dunk. They also aren't tackling either though...

8 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Based on the last couple of weeks, the pass rush seems to be struggling. I’m not sure the front four can be relied upon to generate the pass rush.

KC would have destroyed Packers today if Mahomes was playing...I have no doubts about that... Chiefs OL is finally looking good today after struggling for some time. Next week is gonna be a tough one even without Mahomes playing...I am worried about our CBs vs Hill, Watkins.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Based on the last couple of weeks, the pass rush seems to be struggling. I’m not sure the front four can be relied upon to generate the pass rush.

Exactly. We are gonna need to generate pressure from Harrison, Wilson, Barr, Kendricks, etc..

8 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Exactly. We are gonna need to generate pressure from Harrison, Wilson, Barr, Kendricks, etc..

One of the things that has been bugging me is our 4 man rush being totally useless the last few weeks.

Outside of Hunter, has anyone really been getting to the QB? And even Hunter has disappeared for long stretches of games.

Like you guys said....If Moore and these KC receivers have enough time to get downfield, it's going to be a long, long day.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228