Playoff Streamers - week 14, 15, 16

CriminalMind

4 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

I also decided to stash/play Winston... with Ryan (bye, @NO, @CAR, TB, NO, Car, @SF, Jax) uncertainty and iffy playoff schedule

Winston good schedule (@Sea, Ari, NO, @ATL, @Jax, Ind, @DET, HOU)

Are you playing Winston ahead of someone like Derek Carr this week? need a streamer for Brees.

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Are you playing Winston ahead of someone like Derek Carr this week? need a streamer for Brees.

I mean Winston has 4 turnovers, and still posted +21 points, plus decent rushing floor ish
Even after TOs, they throw the ball even more.

I would likely play Winston ahead of Carr.

Start... Winston, Brees, Bress, Winston, Bress, Winston, Brees, Either to end the season

• Like 1

Just now, CriminalMind said:

I mean Winston has 4 turnovers, and still posted +21 points, plus decent rushing floor ish
Even after TOs, they throw the ball even more.

I would likely play Winston ahead of Carr.

Start... Winston, Brees, Bress, Winston, Bress, Winston, Brees, Either to end the season

I know Schuab was in catch up mode yesterday but I mean if he threw for 400+, Winston has to come close to 300-350 and 2 tds?

• Like 1

I picked up Alex Mattison to start this week (dropped McCoy) ... sneeky play vs KC this week ... and have you seen his playoff schedule.... vsDET, @LAC, GB (3 top 10 favorable matches) ... that's, league winning if something happens to Dalvin ... both Dalvin are Mattison have been studs

7 hours ago, DaveDX said:

What do you think about stashing DeSean Jackson if you’re already deep at WR?

Definite yes, if u can afford to continue stashing him... Great playoff schedule... Like pure revenge and divisional games. Jax almost always plays well in emotional games. I likely take him over an AJ Green stash.

I paid up in FAAB this week to get Baltimore's defense (I think the NE game is a good barometer - they're not going to hold anyone below 14 points, but they'll get counting stats - sacks, TO's) not just because of the matchup this week against the Bengals but their BUF, NYJ, CLE for the playoffs is hard to beat.

Philly's another defense (I know, I know, but their run defense has the ability to make teams one-dimensional) that has a good first two weeks (NYG, WAS) before having Dallas in the finals week (but if you've got to scramble to stream a defense for the final, you're at least in the final).

And I'm likely going to ride-or-die with Pittsburgh's D the rest of the way in my money league where they came up big for me last week, and they've got a Arizona (probably still a sack and counting start viability option), BUF, and NYJ for the playoffs.  Plus a darn good run-in after this week on the road against the Rams, where I still like them to get sacks and a TO or two.

Offensively, Tampa and Tennessee (still not sure I want to trust them) have the best 3-packs for the playoffs.  Much as they've been rough to predict, the Pats also have a pretty favorable run-in after these next two games off the bye (PHI, DAL) where they go HOU, KC, CIN, and BUF.  It sucks to get Buffalo in the championship weekend and not Miami who is the next week's opponent but it is a home game in a Saturday primetime game, which could finally pay off some of those Sony Michel shares for folks (or allow James White to play massive spoiler).