Week 8: New York Jets (1-5) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (3-4)

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, DuvalsKing said:

If they can’t show they can beat the Texans a team with a winning record is it still valid? 🤨

I mean it was a close game when we played them before...

We have a rookie 6th round QB. I don't know how you could have expected anything more than where we're at.

The 5-2 Colts team barely made it past the same Broncos team you were ripping. Point is, most every NFL game is going to be tough. The difference in talent isn't some massive margin unless your Brady/Belichek and the Pats right now. Putting down W's that we've gotten isn't it.

Edited by .Buzz

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

I mean it was a close game when we played them before...

We have a rookie 6th round QB. I don't know how you could have expected anything more than where we're at.

The 5-2 Colts team barely made it past the same Broncos team you were ripping. Point is, most every NFL game is going to be tough. The difference in talent isn't some massive margin unless your Brady/Belichek and the Pats right now. Putting down W's that we've gotten isn't it.

A win is win no matter how it comes whether by a point or by 40 on the Broncos vs Colts(can also be said about the Texans vs Jags). I’ve said 3 weeks ago that game’s against the Bengals and Jets are games that you should win did I not 🤨? I said if you slip to either one you’re trash and you might as well scrap the season or did you miss that part? It’s what you should do if you’re an aspiring playoff team. 

I don’t give fishes credit for swimming sorry 🤷‍♂️.

Edited by DuvalsKing

28 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

A win is win no matter how it comes whether by a point or by 40 on the Broncos vs Colts(can also be said about the Texans vs Jags). I’ve said 3 weeks ago that game’s against the Bengals and Jets are games that you should win did I not 🤨? I said if you slip to either one you’re trash and you might as well scrap the season or did you miss that part? It’s what you should do if you’re an aspiring playoff team. 

Ok?

And we did...so idk why you're up in arms/trying to argue with me over my original post. The fact is, after Foles went out there was no reason to expect to be a playoff team. After a couple weeks Ramsey, our best player, faked an injury and was a large distraction and Marrone kept this team together and focused. Hell, no one in this forum even thought of this roster as more of a 7-9/8-8 team for the most part and he's still setting it up to be that way with a 6th round QB/backup and without our best player coming into the year in Jalen.

If you don't want to give credit to Marrone and the team for being 4-4 thru 8 games given what's happened fine, but I most certainly am and am going to enjoy it.

Not going to go back and forth after a W, I'm just not. So have a good night.

Edited by .Buzz