Loving the New Forum

chisoxguy7

I'm glad you are enjoying the new forum.  Overall, members seem very happy with the update and have increased their activity and time spent on the forum.  Game day today was a great success.  We had the most posts on the forum since draft day of 2014.   :D

43 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

I'm glad you are enjoying the new forum.  Overall, members seem very happy with the update and have increased their activity and time spent on the forum.  Game day today was a great success.  We had the most posts on the forum since draft day of 2014.   :D

That is awesome. 

Hoping it's just a sign of things to come.

54 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Yeah, Im really liking it.   At first I missed the old forum, but only because I was so used to it after 10 years.

I just wish there were more diverse emojis, but its not a major deal.

I have the old lol emoji on standby at all times. Laughing

But yeah, I've found that almost everyone appreciates the upgrades in the Titans forum.

On 9/10/2017 at 11:03 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

Yeah, Im really liking it.   At first I missed the old forum, but only because I was so used to it after 10 years.

I just wish there were more diverse emojis, but its not a major deal.

You probably use a desktop or laptop, but iPhone emojis work perfectly fine in the new format without any additional coding. 

4 hours ago, stallyns said:

You probably use a desktop or laptop, but iPhone emojis work perfectly fine in the new format without any additional coding. 

You can use both iphone and android emojis but I think (not positive on this one) that people can only see them if they are viewing the post on an android or ios device. I don't think you can see the mobile emojis if your viewing the forum on a desktop.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived