PS4: Madden Real Team League

biggio7

16 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Drafted QB Lucas Gates, he of the neckbeard (looks a lot like Andrew Luck)

69 improviser, 68 scrambler, 67 field general, 66 strong arm

Hidden Dev, so hoping to strike big. Still, he's just 21 so I have time to develop him.

He’s definitely going to be a star, because madden loves to remind you who’s playing who. Hopefully my jest is wrong though. Looked like a brutal class for QB’s.

9 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

He’s definitely going to be a star, because madden loves to remind you who’s playing who. Hopefully my jest is wrong though. Looked like a brutal class for QB’s.

His talent was low 1st, so it wouldn't surprise me tbh. No other QB came back as 1st round talent though, despite a few being projected.

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

His talent was low 1st, so it wouldn't surprise me tbh. No other QB came back as 1st round talent though, despite a few being projected.

Yea he was the only one that was even a little intriguing that I scouted. Iv had decent luck with 2nd and 3rd round projection QBs that ends up as mid to late 1st talent level. Should be a significant improvement from Taysom Hill either way.

Never had any luck with any talent level lower than Late 1st. I did see one later round QB drafted by the cpu end up a mid 60’s ovr with Superstar dev. But thats one out of the countless drafts I’ve done. 

• Like 1