Week 8 GDT

SteelKing728

18 minutes ago, Danand said:

Jets have too much talent on defense to let that stuff happen

This seems to be a common misconception lol, probably because were always spending high picks on D. Especially without Mosley/Williamson/Anderson, there really isn't a ton of talent. Greg Williams has done wonders so far 

10 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

What a bad break for Jones, that sucks. Barkley has to pick that up

It was really solid decision making to throw it, right? What a victim.  Poor baby!

I think Saquon was shocked a QB would do that and he might not have been sure it was backwards.

Professional QBs don't typically throw balls away backwards. I can't remember ever seeing that before when the QB was already in the grasp going backwards.

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

It was really solid decision making to throw it, right? What a victim.  Poor baby!

I think Saquon was shocked a QB would do that and he might not have been sure it was backwards.

Professional QBs don't typically throw balls away backwards. I can't remember ever seeing that before when the QB was already in the grasp going backwards.

He got hit as he threw it, that's why it went backwards

4 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

This seems to be a common misconception lol, probably because were always spending high picks on D. Especially without Mosley/Williamson/Anderson, there really isn't a ton of talent. Greg Williams has done wonders so far 

Really? I know you don't have superstars at every position, but that dline is as stout as it should be and the safety tandem is great - or at least Jamal Adams is. CB is a mixed bag and I honestly have very little idea of who you use at outside linebacker, but to just concede two big plays like that, the defense should perform better. (I have extremely little to no respect for Gregg Williams, which might be the reason I hope he fails though)