FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Dispersal Draft

crab1106

Welcome to the 2020 Season Dispersal Draft for the FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League.

The draft order is as follows:

@TimeForChange

@freakygeniuskid

@kwolf68

Guidelines/Rules:

1) There will be 60 rounds 180 picks. This should bring each of the three rosters to 20 MLB slots, 10 MILB slots, 15 2020 annual picks and 15 2021 annual picks. 

1 b.) If a team trades their dispersal draft pick and the new owner selects an annual pick, the owner that traded the dispersal pick gets one less annual pick. ex) TFC trades pick 100 to HH. HH takes pick 1-6. TFC now can only select 14 2020 annual picks. 

1 c.) Any 40 man roster player in real life that is a MILB player with no green flag. Please contact me prior to selecting as an MILB player. 

2) MLB players cannot occupy a MILB roster spot but a MILB player can occupy a MLB spot.

3) More than 20 MLB players can be selected but any excess would need to be drop within 24 hours of the draft completing.

4) As mentioned above, trades between all owners is fair game. No trades should make any team exceed roster limits (20MLB/10MILB) and should also not bring a roster under the keeper limit (15 MLB). New owners are free to trade to the point that they end the draft at 15 MLB slots filled but the existing owner must ensure they drop any players greater than 20. 

4 b) In the interest of time and sanity, picks after round 40 are NOT ALLOWED TO BE TRADED. 

5) New owners should play special attention on their annual draft pick strategy. With the amount of trading BK did, there will be new owners without top picks in both the 2020 and 2021 annual drafts. 

6) Trades start now! Draft will begin Friday Nov 1st and 1:00 AM. 

7) DO NOT POST ANY CONVERSATION IN THIS FORUM! Any violation will be deleted and not moved to the proper forum. I have put examples of what to post in this forum below. Follow the template. 

8) Let me know of any questions you have via message in the main forum or PM. I expect I probably forgot to explain something. 

9) Below is the draft assets, proof of the random generated order and draft tracker: IF a free agent does not appear on this sheet, they are not eligible until the Annual Draft.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zzfPxHx5IY_O15gU55lXIBo58-XzTyv04lDIZ1E18Fo/edit?usp=sharing

Have fun and trade me Mook...er Pick #1-1. 

CC: @Dingo18287 @Mr. bDoDDleS @biggio7 @Lions017 @I_GET_SAX @BillsGuy82 @nagahide13 @Herbie_Hancock @klyon7634 @davisblack @tom cody @Sllim Pickens

Edited by crab1106
Added trade limit. Adding FAQs
  • Like 1