Ravens vs. the bye

Danand

48 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Agreed. Some things I saw on film were Lamar being a little too open with the ball on some of those rushing plays.

Whats more the games where Lamar runs for over 100 yards have seemingly been out closest games. So if I’m New England, I stuff the run up the middle and focus on eliminating the big plays to Andrews/Brown. Let Lamar beat you “by himself” with his legs. Force him to throw to the weapons he’s uncomfortable with and put hits on him as he leaves the pocket. That would be my gameplan. So especially if Lamar falls into the trap of TRYING to beat Brady and do too much, that could potentially be a problem.

That said, I trust Lamar to do his thing. I trust him to play smart enough. I trust him to listen to Harbaugh about how he needs to approach this game. I also trust that he’s probably spent the off week getting his footwork back in sync to where he was against the Dolphins so as to avoid some of the deep throw miscues he’s had.

Not only this, but as I noted after the Seahawks game, if New England just goes heavy man coverage with a QB spy (probably one of their safeties or maybe Collins), it could spell trouble for us offensively.

Which is where Justice Hill and having Marquise Brown back could really help things out for us.

17 hours ago, DreamKid said:

The last time we faced an undefeated regular season Pats' team was that crazy MNF game in 2007.

This should be a lot of fun.

Hmmm, Black on Black Uniforms too..... :D:ph34r:

Here's the game for those of you that weren't fans of the team at the time:

Condensed-

Full-

• Like 1