The NFL isn’t rigged but some Refs are corrupt

rocky_rams

37 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I checked...

Yes, it was the Chris Jones grazing the helmet personal foul call.

That's the one.

A bad call for sure, but again, that was an incomplete pass on 2nd & 7 with 7 minutes left in a 4 point game with 3 time outs. Not nearly as dramatic described.

16 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

I mean I get that the Patriots was kind of a symbolic thing, but if the NFL was going to rig it for a team in 2001 wouldn't it have made more sense for them to have tried to rig it for one of the NY teams? I guess the 9/11 planes did come out of Boston, but still.

Also that call was correct, it was just an insanely stupid rule.

It was rigged for NE. "We're all Patriots, and the Patriots are SB Champs" was said after they got the trophy (from Robert Kraft, I think). NE was allowed to hit the Rams late on several occasions in that game without penalty.

Also, google Brian Tuohy and check his website. He has a few books out: The Fix is In, Larceny Games, and The Fix is Still In.

Edited by 7DnBrnc53

4 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

It was rigged for NE. "We're all Patriots, and the Patriots are SB Champs" was said after they got the trophy (from Robert Kraft, I think). NE was allowed to hit the Rams late on several occasions in that game without penalty.

Also, google Brian Tuohy and check his website. He has a few books out: The Fix is In, Larceny Games, and The Fix is Still In.

Well after yesterday's game it's pretty hard to justify that the fix is still in.