So which QB in the draft is your favorite and how do you propose we get him?

bucsfan333

Burrow or Eason. No guarantee Eason declares and Burrow may go too high for us to get him (even if we only have 5-6 wins on the year). Not a fan of Herbert and we won’t get Tua. 

Idk if we gotta trade up do it. Just get a QB then draft a ton of OL. Use the 3rd and 4th round comp picks we should have to trade up a round for better blockers for the rookie.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

stay where u r and draft BPA on either line.  Can t give up draft capital to move up for any of these guys.  Luv Burrow and Eason  but both have question marks.  Over draft sends them further into the abyss.

Let BA figure out which vet QB he wants

Bridgewater? 

12 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I don’t think his game fits the offense BA wants to run but a vet better than Gabbert would be good yes.

I think the best option is to a QB BA wants in FA and if a QB falls to them, terrific.  Otherwise, fortify the lines early and often.  Imagine another game wrecker like Vea or solidifying that RT for a decade.

I m hoping we can all agree the Qbs the last few yrs have helped out the oline in pass protection and not vice versa.  The Bucs and clean pockets don t usually go together.

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I think the best option is to a QB BA wants in FA and if a QB falls to them, terrific.  Otherwise, fortify the lines early and often.  Imagine another game wrecker like Vea or solidifying that RT for a decade.

I m hoping we can all agree the Qbs the last few yrs have helped out the oline in pass protection and not vice versa.  The Bucs and clean pockets don t usually go together.

All in on fixing the OL. Would do the QB and RB wonders. How do we go about it?

Brandon Scherif is a free agent, could be worth solidifying the other G spot, but then what about Cappa?

Smith - Marpet - Jensen - Cappa - Dotson

Marpet will say and Smith has to for another year. What about the rest?

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

All in on fixing the OL. Would do the QB and RB wonders. How do we go about it?

Brandon Scherif is a free agent, could be worth solidifying the other G spot, but then what about Cappa?

Smith - Marpet - Jensen - Cappa - Dotson

Marpet will say and Smith has to for another year. What about the rest?

I think Dot is done, his body can t hold up.  Jensen is okay, but 10 million a year worth it?  

I think you start over at C and RT.  Could be as simple as starting Terwyn at C.  Jensen is probably better, but 9 million on the cap better, that is the question. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

I'm liking Herbert. He's been pretty consistent against good PAC 12 competition. But realistically we won't have a good grasp of the prospects until March or so. 

No matter who we get we have to help them with OL.

BA keeps saying WRs are running wrong routes and the INTs aren’t Jameis. Anyone think this offense is gonna be too complex for a rookie to have early success?