So which QB in the draft is your favorite and how do you propose we get him?

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

BA keeps saying WRs are running wrong routes and the INTs aren’t Jameis. Anyone think this offense is gonna be too complex for a rookie to have early success? 

Koetter constantly said the same thing...

Maybe covering for Jameis isn't the right call.

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Koetter constantly said the same thing...

Maybe covering for Jameis isn't the right call.

wait a minute, koetter used to call out Winston all the time for not hitting DJax.  

Get another QB, but it sure seems BA is hinting the entire team needs to play better.  Hopefully yr 2 will be better whoever the QB is.

41 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

wait a minute, koetter used to call out Winston all the time for not hitting DJax.  

Get another QB, but it sure seems BA is hinting the entire team needs to play better.  Hopefully yr 2 will be better whoever the QB is.

He also said the line and RBs were playing fine. The WRs were playing fine. The defense was playing fine.

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He also said the line and RBs were playing fine. The WRs were playing fine. The defense was playing fine.

It s still going to be a full yr evaluation for the entire team.  So either you believe BA will make the right choices or not at the end of the year.  

Does it really matter right now that he is backing Winston in a press conference in October when the only other option is Ryan Griffin at QB?  For me, not really

I ve thought about this, and considering Arians called him a starting QB, I m on team Teddy.  You can save your draft picks, improve the lines because I believe Teddy has enough of an arm if he doesn t have to scramble around.

Offer him money and a chance to play his old team.  Doubt Brees retires.  I loved him coming out of Louisville, they drafted Evans so he was the right pick.

I just can t keep getting this roster younger and younger at critical positions.  Go with the proven guy over a rookie especially considering the current coaching staff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I ve thought about this, and considering Arians called him a starting QB, I m on team Teddy.  You can save your draft picks, improve the lines because I believe Teddy has enough of an arm if he doesn t have to scramble around.

Offer him money and a chance to play his old team.  Doubt Brees retires.  I loved him coming out of Louisville, they drafted Evans so he was the right pick.

I just can t keep getting this roster younger and younger at critical positions.  Go with the proven guy over a rookie especially considering the current coaching staff.

I’m cool with Teddy but I still want to draft someone. And that someone being a 1st round guy. Mahomes sat his whole 1st year. Burrow or Eason etc. Let them sit. Sign someone like Scherif, push Cappa to RT and maybe we can be decent.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

My fav quote of today “im sick and tired of our DB playing with poor technique”.

Well guess what boss man its up to you to fix the CB situation next season. We need to invest into the trenches. If we go Teddy route, DL/OL first pick please. Suh isnt worth the money he is getting and Dotson/Smith give up big plays in key moments.