Darius Slay CB
Chris Harris Jr CB
Patrick Peterson CB
William Jackson III CB
Robby Anderson WR
Calvin Ridley WR
Corey Davis WR
Bobby McCain S

And we will ultimately end up with Robby Anderson. Maybe Chris Harris Jr too. The Cowboys will get Leonard Williams.

Edited by Jeezla

FWIW, Florio said the Eagles are exploring "something fun" at the trade deadline. 

I'm starting to believe the rumors that we will send both Leo and Robby your way. Obviously a lot of relationships between our front offices, but what I find more telling is that many of the teams who have been linked either have played the Jets or will play us this season. I think the Jets would like to avoid trading these guys to a future opponent (OAK, NYG, BAL) and obviously you guys have a need at both positions. I'm sensing a blockbuster trade here, with the Jets receiving picks + players in return for Leo and Robby. 

PHI receive: 

• DL Leonard Williams
  • WR Robby Anderson

NYJ receive: 

• CB Rasul Douglas 
  • OL Halapoulivaati Vaitai
  • WR Nelson Agholor 
  • 2020 3rd round pick 
  • 2020 4th round pick (compensatory) 
Edited by jetskid007

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

FWIW, Florio said the Eagles are exploring "something fun" at the trade deadline. 

I'm starting to believe the rumors that we will send both Leo and Robby your way. Obviously a lot of relationships between our front offices, but what I find more telling is that many of the teams who have been linked either have played the Jets or will play us this season. I think the Jets would like to avoid trading these guys to a future opponent (OAK, NYG, BAL) and obviously you guys have a need at both positions. I'm sensing a blockbuster trade here, with the Jets receiving picks + players in return for Leo and Robby. 

PHI receive: 

• DL Leonard Williams
  • WR Robby Anderson

NYJ receive: 

• CB Rasul Douglas 
  • OL Halapoulivaati Vaitai
  • WR Nelson Agholor 
  • 2020 3rd round pick 
  • 2020 4th round pick (compensatory) 

Huh? lol

a 3rd and 4th would be more than enough 

we’d throw in Agholor for the cap room 

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I would like to keep Douglas. Preferably for RZ packages

I think with Maddox and Lablanc coming back, he does become more expendable. But don’t think they will look to move him.

Vaitai has a higher value because line play sucks and he’s our last safety option. I think they’ll move him and get a value that will make us happy.

• Like 1

What we fast forget are these players salaries. Howie worked hard to free up money for this year to carry over. He’s not just going to give it up for a couple of rentals. Williams will cost a lot. Anderson is another story. He can easily replace Agholor pretty fast. 

• Like 2