Howie SZN

ninjapirate

Meanwhile since the DeSean injury he now sits 3rd or 4th on our depth chart and has over 300+ snaps on offense with only 10 catches. At the end of the day, special teams are great but you need to give your franchise QB someone better to throw to than a hobbled Alshon, a disappointing Agholor, a rookie, and a "special teamer". DeSean was supposed to be that addition but to think that he would solve all of our problems at 33 with an injury history is naive.

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Quite knee-jerk but just get AB. If he’s a mess, cut him. 

No No No No! We don't need the 24/7 non stop, unwavering media drama that would come with that signing.

Despite the lightning in a bottle he'd bring if his head was on straight.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

No No No No! We don't need the 24/7 non stop, unwavering media drama that would come with that signing.

Yesssss. 

Im tired of the weekly non contribution from the wide receivers. It’s time to give Carson a reliable play maker. Make the deal Howie. Youve waited until there is no other reasonable move. Do it. Deal with the drama. Let’s get in the playoffs. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Quite knee-jerk but just get AB. If he’s a mess, cut him. 

Didn't the guy text some pretty terrible stuff like threats to the woman who accused him of sexual misconduct? There is no way anyone should hire that guy until he is completely cleared of all possible wrong doing in that case. Guy is a complete scumbag and would be impossible to cheer for at this point. He needs mental help more than an NFL contract.

Shocked he isn't on the exempt list, but I am sure there is some kind of blacklist on the guy right now in the NFL circles. Guys just doesn't belong in the league right now.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Didn't the guy text some pretty terrible stuff like threats to the woman who accused him of sexual misconduct? There is no way anyone should hire that guy until he is completely cleared of all possible wrong doing in that case. Guy is a complete scumbag and would be impossible to cheer for at this point. He needs mental help more than an NFL contract.

Shocked he isn't on the exempt list, but I am sure there is some kind of blacklist on the guy right now in the NFL circles. Guys just doesn't belong in the league right now.

He’s scum. Be can catch a football. 

7 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Only reason he isn't on the exempt list is because he's a Free Agent. Goodell alluded to that in a press conference around the time of all his drama.

I'd be cool with AB. Innocent until proven guilty. Hate to bring it up but we had Vick. He did do his time but still can't forget what he did. Two different beasts but baggage is baggage. We need a WR. We don't need a great citizen.  Off the field AB I hate. On the field AB I love.  Idgaf  when it comes to the Eagles. I want results

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Only reason he isn't on the exempt list is because he's a Free Agent. Goodell alluded to that in a press conference around the time of all his drama.

This! He won't play regardless  for any team makes no sense to take on the drama. 

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It’s all pending investigation. It’s not guaranteed he ends up on the list. 

It's almost Colin Kaepernick Esq' at this point as eluded to by Hockey above. Pretty much a known fact among NFL circles / owners that will be the likely outcome "IF" signed.

Otherwise , why hasn't a single club called nor signed him over the last month? You're talking about a player who has literally ran himself out of 3 locker rooms in less then 6 months? IDGAF what he can potentially bring, writing is on the wall that the Eagles would be the 4th! No thanks!

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's almost Colin Kaepernick Esq' at this point as eluded to by Hockey above. Pretty much a known fact among NFL circles / owners that will be the likely outcome "IF" signed.

Otherwise , why hasn't a single club called nor signed him over the last month? You're talking about a player who has literally ran himself out of 3 locker rooms in less then 6 months? IDGAF what he can potentially bring, writing is on the wall that the Eagles would be the 4th! No thanks!

Waiting for the investigation to get over. Would it change your mind if whatever investigation is found to clear his name? 

Look, I highly doubt it. He seems like a nutcase scum. But I’m fanatical and irrational and I want him dragging defenders downfield.