Howie SZN

ninjapirate

Yeah blaming Udlin for the Crap he's been given to work with this year is like blaming Duce for the horrendous RB production last season.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Both Undlin and Schwartz are to blame. Has anyone improved their level of play under Undlin (Maybe Mills?

Maddox? Leblanc? Were they Studs that dropped in the drafts or Diamonds in the Ruff Udlin helped coach up?

Schwartz' Philosophy or Stupidity is to blame for not adapting either to fit  his personnel. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Yeah blaming Udlin for the Crap he's been given to work with this year is like blaming Duce for the horrendous RB production last season.

Maddox? Leblanc? Were they Studs that dropped in the drafts or Diamonds in the Ruff Udlin helped coach up?

Schwartz' Philosophy or Stupidity is to blame for not adapting either to fit  his personnel. 

Perhaps LeBlanc. I don't buy Maddox yet personally. 

A lot needs to be said about (not just players in the secondary, but team wide) a lack of players developing on our team.

Just now, Danger said:

A lot needs to be said about (not just players in the secondary, but team wide) a lack of players developing on our team.

I'd agree if I didn't watch many of these same players in 2017 be coached up and excel winning a SB. Maybe not that specific game but as a whole.

Injuries have completely and utterly destroyed this secondary the past two seasons. Its extremely difficult to coach up players who legit weren't on NFL rosters to begin the season and or Players a shell of their former selves do the nagging injuries or sever ones.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Did Maddox play Safety in college too? Too lazy to find out rn, but I remember he filled in nicely when McLeod went down. Maddox was a 4th rounder, and I didn't even expect him to make the roster his rookie year. Undlin definitely deserves some credit for his development IMO.

Crevon was a undrafted journeyman in the NFL, who obviously thrived as an Eagle. Doubt he had produced at that level consistently before or wouldn't be an Eagle.

Anyway guys, Hargreaves got claimed by Texans.

Edited by DeJack_10

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I guess depending on Howard’s health 

Yea, thats my thought on the move, Is his shoulder that badly hurt? 

Also, Kinda hoping Alshon misses the game, Would allow JJAW to get on the field, Since it seems the only reason he hasn't been playing is cause of the damn Coaches wanting him to learn all 3 positions 1st. Rather then giving us another playmaker on the field. Guaranteed he can catch better then Agholor/Hollins, And yes i know he dropped what would've been a game winner earlier in the season, but when you don't play ever what do you expect. Look at all the other rookies who are actually being able to be put on the field and learn that way. 

11 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

They are completely different players. We don't need a worse Jordan Howard, we need a healthy and reliable 3rd down back who can return kicks.

Apparently we don't have a healthy Jordan Howard (Neck stinger) which is why Ajayi might be signed.