Howie SZN

ninjapirate

No thanks to Talib. Too old. These moves need to be for this year and potentially more. There would be no reason to extend a 33 year old CB. He’d be cheap because the Rams are just looking to unload his salary. But we’d be taking on too much money. We need that rollover. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Slay for our 2nd and next year's 2nd would be cool with me.

Then get Robby Anderson for Vaitai.

We must save our 1st for Delpit, so he can replace Malcolm. 

Talib can go to hell. 

Would be great but I’d be surprised if we could make out that we’ll. They both have markets.

would be great to add both

56 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Idk about Slay with the hamstring issue this year. Not sure if it's a recurring thing throughout his career or this season or what. But corners and receivers who have hammy issues are seemingly a guarantee to sporadically miss a good chunk of games. I'd do a 2 and a 4 for him. Nothing more.

Swap him out for Desmond Trufant

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Booger McFarland brought us up twice unprompted at the end of this MNF broadcast when discussing the trade deadline. Both instances involved us trading for a corner, more specifically Patrick Peterson and Darius Slay. Just something to make a small note of.

Those arent even new rumors at all.