Howie SZN

ninjapirate

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

What we fast forget are these players salaries. Howie worked hard to free up money for this year to carry over. He’s not just going to give it up for a couple of rentals. Williams will cost a lot. Anderson is another story. He can easily replace Agholor pretty fast. 

People are always eager to sign everyone when they think we are playing with Monopoly Money! Unfortunately, Howie can't!!

leonard williams hasn't looked too hot this year... he could go for a 2nd to a 4th in my armchair gm opinion

Robby anderson would solve our deep threat issue 

AJ green would take us to the SuperBowl - 1st agholor and conditional 5th (he is 31) 

15 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

FWIW, Florio said the Eagles are exploring "something fun" at the trade deadline. 

I'm starting to believe the rumors that we will send both Leo and Robby your way. Obviously a lot of relationships between our front offices, but what I find more telling is that many of the teams who have been linked either have played the Jets or will play us this season. I think the Jets would like to avoid trading these guys to a future opponent (OAK, NYG, BAL) and obviously you guys have a need at both positions. I'm sensing a blockbuster trade here, with the Jets receiving picks + players in return for Leo and Robby. 

PHI receive: 

• DL Leonard Williams
  • WR Robby Anderson

NYJ receive: 

• CB Rasul Douglas 
  • OL Halapoulivaati Vaitai
  • WR Nelson Agholor 
  • 2020 3rd round pick 
  • 2020 4th round pick (compensatory) 

I'd probably be ok with this.

Just now, Kiltman said:

yeah, I mean they have a pretty easy schedule. So maybe they are delusional they can make it this year.
I guess they just wanted to land him and lock him in.

Good for Williams though, he doesn't have to move or change much of his routine, basically just putting on a new uni.