Shurmur Fired, officially stuck with Dopey Dave thread

Giants4eva

Was the Jenkins deal a Ownership decision or the GM?

Really?...So now calling someone a retard is now grounds for being terminated?  So sick of this "pc" culture!

I haven't even looked at what made Jenkins call the twitter a retard and really don't even care.  Maybe it was warranted or maybe it wasn't but calling someone a retard is grounds for dismissal is just dumb.

If this was the General Managers decision, then it's just more evidence that this idiot will remain the Giants GM next season.  

Edited by ny92mike

11 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Was the Jenkins deal a Ownership decision or the GM?

Really?...So now calling someone a retard is now grounds for being terminated?  So sick of this "pc" culture!

I haven't even looked at what made Jenkins call the twitter a retard and really don't even care.  Maybe it was warranted or maybe it wasn't but calling someone a retard is grounds for dismissal is just dumb.

If this was the General Managers decision, then it's just more evidence that this idiot will remain the Giants GM next season.  

I honestly think now Gettleman is done. This team / season has been lost. From the top on down. Shurmur, Bettcher, ST, all conditioning coaches. Everyone. This is going to be a clean sweep of everybody after this season is over. A firing for the record books.

Edited by Giants4eva

1 hour ago, Giants4eva said:

I honestly think now Gettleman is done. This team / season has been lost. From the top on down. Shurmur, Bettcher, ST, all conditioning coaches. Everyone. This is going to be a clean sweep of everybody after this season is over. A firing for the record books.

I think Gettleman gets another chance, especially if Ron Rivera is the plan at HC. They’ve worked, and had success together. 

5 hours ago, Giants4eva said:

I hope you're right...I really can't do another season under this current management.