SNF: Packers at Chiefs

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Do you think half of these guys would be out if Mahomes playing or do you think they are just chalking this one up as a bye of sorts? 

Theres talk that the injury report during the week was at odds with all of the players out for this one (not even talking about Mahomes).

Would be smart.

If I even watch all of this game, I'm pretty sure most of it will be on mute because I'm not going to listen to Colinsworth talk about Mahomes (who isn't even on the field) and Aaron Rodgers like there aren't other players actually playing and nothing but for 2 1/2 hours straight.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Do you think half of these guys would be out if Mahomes playing or do you think they are just chalking this one up as a bye of sorts? 

Theres talk that the injury report during the week was at odds with all of the players out for this one (not even talking about Mahomes).

Some are legit injuries but some are kinda meh. We have a full 2 game lead in the West right meow so I think Andy is gonna take advantage (so to speak) of Mahomes being out by trying to get other guys healthy for the stretch run.

19 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

If only football had some pro wrestling in it and during 2nd qtr, if KC is down... lights go out and "im a real American" starts playing and Mahomes comes out of the tunnel in a red headband ala 80s Hogan and goes head to head vs Rodgers for a duel of the decade.... then the Fiends music hits and Minshew comes out and mandible claws them both. 

Think about it XFL...

Yeah, but Rodgers is more Shawn Michaels (can tend to put his foot in his mouth, gets injured at inconvenient times quite a bit, electric when he actually decides to apply himself) whereas Mahomes' closest parallel is somewhere between The Rock and Randy Orton... definitely not Hogan.

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Yeah, but Rodgers is more Shawn Michaels (can tend to put his foot in his mouth, gets injured at inconvenient times quite a bit, electric when he actually decides to apply himself) whereas Mahomes' closest parallel is somewhere between The Rock and Randy Orton... definitely not Hogan.

I think more of a Rocky Maiva then The rock. Orton? Why? Blue chipper? Rodgers is more a CM Punk.

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Oh joy!  Speculation is that JJ Watt tore his pec.  RIP what little still existed of the Texans' defense.

... And the path through the AFC gets a little more clear for the Pats... SMH

to be fair even with watt the pats probably aren't worried about the texans