JJ Watt likely done for year

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If I know anything about JJ Watt, he's not on steroids or HGH. He's on 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name.

He doesn't need his name up in lights
He just wants to be heard whether it's the beat or the mic.
He feels so unlike everybody else, alone in spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him, but [redacted] 'em, he knows the code (it's not about the salary, it's about reality and making some noise, making a story, making sure his clique stays up).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

That's the first name that came to mind. Nobody thinks less of Manning, and he definitely was associated with HGH with his neck injury.

Kinda like how everyone assumed Adrian Peterson did the same back in 11/12' but it was never proven post ACL and 2,000yd rushing 7 months after surgery!

The NFL would rather have the great story,  then the truth. Hence why HGH testing isn't being utilized to this day.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm pretty certain this is the case. Only way I can see someone get ready THAT quickly.

Not sure which is worse but during “The Last Ride” SB run with Ray, he tore his tricep mid season as well it seemed like. Not sure how comparable the recovery times are for each injury but still. Granted Lewis wasn’t truly healthy, but was just playing through the pain.

On 25/12/2019 at 12:52 AM, HoboRocket said:

He doesn't need his name up in lights
He just wants to be heard whether it's the beat or the mic.
He feels so unlike everybody else, alone in spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him, but [redacted] 'em, he knows the code (it's not about the salary, it's about reality and making some noise, making a story, making sure his clique stays up).

I will never not like anything that is about Fort Minors one and only hit.

• Like 1