BDL 2019 Week 8 - Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Lancaster Werewolves

SirA1

Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Lancaster Werewolves  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Williamsport Soul Reavers
    • Lancaster Werewolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2019 at 04:01 AM

I think Lancaster's attempt to put the ball in Dak's hands backfires as they have a balanced attack.  Meanwhile, with Kamara out, they become the team that is forced to be one dimensional and Rivers hasnt shown he can be relied on to carry a team this year.  Williamsport in a shocker.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

Went with Lancaster. I'd like to see WW maybe highlight some other things they plan to do in specifics on offense rather than just run at TJ Watt. I also think JPP and Michael Bennett are miscast as 3-4 DE's and that's going to play a part in wearing that defense down against a very high powered O.

I agree here.  Especially about the JPP and Bennett part.  It's one thing to have a guy like Bennett slide inside on passing downs...it's another to have them inside all game.  

Just now, wwhickok said:

Inside? They're not.LBs first of all. They're Defensive Ends.

DJ Reader is the NT

If you go with a 5 man front or base 3-4, then the assumption is that the DEs are playing a traditional 3-4 DE 4T or 5T.  If not playing a 3T if the NT is playing a Zero-T.  

I have doubts that those two could hold up at those positions all game.  Bennett maybe...but not JPP.  

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

That's fine. But like I said, Bennett has been there all season. First time it's been an issue. Every week theres a new issue with my team.  I dont even care though I realized early on in the season I wasnt gonna win. My only win was due to the other team being decimated by injuries or I wouldnt have one that game either. I get it, the new guy initiation.

But it's not worth game planning for. 

There are a lot of guys who switch between 4-3 DE and DT...Bennett, Cam Jordan, Za'Darius, etc.  But they don't play there all game.  And I dunno if JPP counts as one of those guys.

53 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

There are a lot of guys who switch between 4-3 DE and DT...Bennett, Cam Jordan, Za'Darius, etc.  But they don't play there all game.  And I dunno if JPP counts as one of those guys.

Bennett definitely flip flops. I havent seen JPP do it though.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Agreed...but there's a difference in flip-flopping and being there all game.  

Bennett primarily played DT in Philly. Primarily DE with Seattle. It just depended on his landing spot.