BDL 2019 Week 8 - Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Lancaster Werewolves

SirA1

Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Lancaster Werewolves  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Williamsport Soul Reavers
    • Lancaster Werewolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2019 at 04:01 AM

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

That's fine. But like I said, Bennett has been there all season. First time it's been an issue. Every week theres a new issue with my team.  I dont even care though I realized early on in the season I wasnt gonna win. My only win was due to the other team being decimated by injuries or I wouldnt have one that game either. I get it, the new guy initiation.

But it's not worth game planning for. 

Do not blame your losses on us.  Every day you're on here trying to trade these players and then game time you expect them to magically be awesome.  It doesn't work like that.  The water works isn't doing you any favors either, we talked about this.

This has nothing to do with you being the new guy.  I know this rookie that ended up with the top seed last year.  That guy was awesome.

But it's not worth talking about.  

36 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Do not blame your losses on us.  Every day you're on here trying to trade these players and then game time you expect them to magically be awesome.  It doesn't work like that.  The water works isn't doing you any favors either, we talked about this.

This has nothing to do with you being the new guy.  I know this rookie that ended up with the top seed last year.  That guy was awesome.

But it's not worth talking about.  

I'm not blaming my losses on anyone. I think you're missing the point. Bennett has been starting at DE all season. 7 games now and it's never been mentioned. Suddenly it's an issue. I'm glad you did well in your first season

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not blaming my losses on anyone. I think you're missing the point. Bennett has been starting at DE all season. 7 games now and it's never been mentioned. Suddenly it's an issue. I'm glad you did well in your first season

He actually played in the first 6 games but was suspended week 7 and his new team was on a bye week 8 so he couldn't play peer BDL rules. He should be fine going forward.

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

He actually played in the first 6 games but was suspended week 7 and his new team was on a bye week 8 so he couldn't play peer BDL rules. He should be fine going forward.

That's fine. That's completely different. Wasnt even mentioned but completely different. It's not the arguement that was made. But hey. Its w/e. Ppl are free to vote as they wish.

Matt might be able to submit our week 9 GP. If not, just roll with the one I sent you

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

When you blame your losses on some sort of initiation, then yes, you're blaming someone else for your misdeeds.