Dallas Cowboys at the NY midgets..MNF 815

resilient part 2

I want to get this thread up and started. The bye week has officially ended, and we are back to business. I believe the Cowboys, thanks to the shegals, have turned this season around. The biggest challenge for any team in any season is gaining momentum. Dallas lost it for a while but got it back, big time. . With our week off to recuperate our banged-up offensive line amongst others, I feel instead of coming out flat, we will be as sharp as any game this season. And we will continue building on this momentum. That's what my gut feeling says and my gut feelings are usually not wrong.

I will post more tomorrow as I am very busy. Perhaps my side kick @Matts4313 can pick up some.slack and fill up the usual  items for a GDT..

All in all, I truly believe in my heart that the Cowboys will dominate the Giants from both beginning middle and ends and will easily have their most impressive victory of the year. Remember I said that. Carry-on Gents

Edited by resilient part 2

1 hour ago, Ace5 said:

Ill be at this game. Sitting next to a bucs fan in the corner of the end zone.

I am debating going as well.  I don't have the best luck with going to Cowboys games however, in fact every game I have gone to they have lost all but 2, I think my live witness record stands around 2-10 or something awful like that. 

42 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Neither do losses to strong teams. Gotta find W's anywhere you can.

True but if we let ourselves lose to the Jets, that’s not really taking care of business before the strong teams arrive.

Weak and inconsistent teams don’t fare well in the playoffs. 

Reaching the playoffs and exiting in the first game isn’t the goal this year. And clearly our team does well it’s back against the wall rather than beating down on the dolphins, redskins.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

22 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

I am debating going as well.  I don't have the best luck with going to Cowboys games however, in fact every game I have gone to they have lost all but 2, I think my live witness record stands around 2-10 or something awful like that. 

LOl Then you can't go dude.

• Like 1