Dallas Cowboys at the NY midgets..MNF 815

resilient part 2

Let’s take care of business and break out the brooms on New York! If we miraculously lose this game, coming off the Bye week, Garrett could very well end up back on the hot seat real quick! 

This team better be prepared And ready to handle their business. After this week, the schedule gets much harder. Need to see what changes we made during the Bye. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

As happy as I was beating the crap out of the Eagles. I stand by my previous statement when we lost to the Jets that we're going 8-8 again. 

Would kinda be a fitting end to the Garrett era...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

As happy as I was beating the crap out of the Eagles. I stand by my previous statement when we lost to the Jets that we're going 8-8 again. 

I'll stop this statement off by saying I have been fooled many many times, but on that note I truly feel this team will make a late surge beat some tough teams and make the playoffs and win at least one game. After that I would not Bank on anyting. We won't start my beating up the low life giants again. And then the real test will start

Updates: Only One Cowboy Doesn’t Practice

And you don't care about him...

3:17 p.m. – For the second straight day, backup swing tackle Cam Fleming (calf) was the only Cowboys player on the 53-man roster who did not practice.

1 hour ago, WheatieMan said:

Bad feeling about this one. Defense lays a dud and the horrible Giants defense force early turnovers.

Eagles going to catch us by weekly 16. Easier schedule with the Vikings and Bears and Bills out of the way. We fudged...

Quiet you I only get to a game once every few years id like a win

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

Who’s on your short list of candidates to be our new head coach?

I don’t think you can get rid of Garret unless you do a full rebuild. Maybe franchise Dak if there is no deal and go back in for a make or break year next year. Giants and Skins still not close, Eagles getting older. 

The NFC is stacked this year. Unlikely you will win in Lambeau or Super Dome to get to an NFC CG.

Losing the division is embarrassing but Philli turned it around. If you lose the Week16 game assuming we are still in it it’s not the worst season. Can’t get blown out 44-6 though.

34 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Im still high on Richard taking over.

Riley I doubt comes here but he would be another. 

Dark horse would be Romo.

That is the darkest horse in history by a long, long ways. 

I think if Garrett goes, it's going to end up a complete house cleaning.  

Edited by WizardHawk