Dallas Cowboys at the NY midgets..MNF 815

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

That is the darkest horse in history by a long, long ways. 

I think if Garrett goes, it's going to end up a complete house cleaning.  

I would love to be able to hang on to Kitna and Moore if we do clean house...but also know that it wouldn't be likely.

6 minutes ago, D82 said:

I would love to be able to hang on to Kitna and Moore if we do clean house...but also know that it wouldn't be likely.

That's why I'm all aboard the Chris Peterson bandwagon if Garrett is removed. Only way I see both or at least one of them staying. 

56 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

That's why I'm all aboard the Chris Peterson bandwagon if Garrett is removed. Only way I see both or at least one of them staying. 

As long as old man Marinelli and his antiquated style leaves too, I’m on board. He’s literally useless when it comes to properly using DEs and generating turnovers, and I’m sick of it.

Edited by plan9misfit
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

As long as old man Marinelli and his antiquated style leaves too, I’m on board. He’s literally useless when it comes to properly using DEs and generating turnovers, and I’m sick of it.

lets not. that man carried some bad dlines for us over the years. more importantly carried Garrett.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

16 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

He is the most useless person in the NFL.  So suck of him.  His style is so vanilla makes me miss Zimmer.