Kenyan Drake traded to the Cards

flyguy1609

3 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Good trad for the Cards. Can he pick up even a small percentage of the offense in 3 days though?

I have to think so. RB is easy. Just get the ball and run. I mean, I don't expect him to have the entire playbook in 3 days, but he'll play and might get 10-15 touches. 

14 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

late last night i heard he was traded, they had agreed in principle, but the team was being made purposely unknown at that time.

anyone know why they handled this one like that? Don't know that I've seen that before.

3 minutes ago, FinSting said:

YESSSSS. Seemed like a trade for Drake was taking forever. 

5th or 6th?

This reminds me that Duke Johnson landed the Browns a 3rd (assuming he plays at least 2 more games this year)

I wouldn't give up a 5th for Drake, but there definitely are teams that could.

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

Zach Zenner about to get dumped by AZ and picked up by the 49ers for a week if Breida's ankle is bad.

He'll face his former team two weeks in a row on two different teams. 

I'm certain that's never happened. And it needs to. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

This reminds me that Duke Johnson landed the Browns a 3rd (assuming he plays at least 2 more games this year)

I wouldn't give up a 5th for Drake, but there definitely are teams that could.

I wouldn't give up a 5th for Drake either, but it's almost November and the Cardinals are doing that playoff push hence the trade. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

its a conditional 6th that can turn into a 5th

Given that ARI is a long shot to make playoffs playing in NFCS - MIA probably saw this as the highest spot likely out of all the other buyers even though the records are similar to DET & TEN.  

Edited by Broncofan

3 minutes ago, FinSting said:

I wouldn't give up a 5th for Drake either, but it's almost November and the Cardinals are doing that playoff push hence the trade. 

Cards playoff push? Doubtful. Seems like a dumb trade for them as Drake will leave this offseason.

• Like 2