Current State of the Franchise

SmittyBacall

17 hours ago, theJ said:

I can't wait to hear about how the Bengals were offered a 2nd round pick for Cordy, but just couldn't make it happen before the deadline.  It will make for nice post-dinner reading tonight.

Take everything you know about Glenn this year and last and imagine the Bengals trading a 2nd for him.  You'd be furious.  Odds are high the best offer they got were conditional late round picks.

19 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I wish I didn't like this team so much.. they are just a mess  

They're starting to lose me.  I haven't watched much in the last couple of years, but i actually found myself rooting for the Steelers on Monday night.  I cared more about my survivor pick than the Bengals.

I just can't identify with the way they run this team.  They're embarrassing.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I expected someone like Cleveland offered a late pick for Glenn. But the Bengals probably turned it down.

And there's no way Mikey would ever do that, unless there was a devious plan at hand.  Still holds the grudge with Modell, and associates it with Cleveland instead of the ravens for some reason.

3 hours ago, BengalsBite said:

Would you put a claim in for Josh Gordon? We have the 2nd wavier wire priority behind Miami 

Nah. Maybe 5 years ago, but he's not the same guy anymore. Green should be back next week, then with Boyd and Tate they're good with their starting three. The other WRs need to play STs, so there's really no room for him.