Leonard Williams Traded to Giants for a 3rd and a 2021 5th

Sapo28

5 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

We won't move Maye. Y'all care so much about 3 missed tackles this season that you're forgetting all the tackles and pass breakups he's made. Even Adams was missing tackles last night, y'all wanna trade him too?

I know I’ll get ripped for this but I would absolutely  move any SS for 2 first round picks.

• Like 1

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

We won't move Maye. Y'all care so much about 3 missed tackles this season that you're forgetting all the tackles and pass breakups he's made. Even Adams was missing tackles last night, y'all wanna trade him too?

Plays a low impact position easily replaceable, not drafted by this GM, entering last year of deal, going to be 27 already.  Guy plays FS and has zero INT's and has now missed multiple tackles causing big plays.  If you don't play a premium position and have value we should be moving on since we are in need of a some serious retooling bordering on a full rebuild.  No need trying to compare Adams to Maye.  One is elite the other is injury prone,  older, and not as good so let not go there. 

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

I know I’ll get ripped for this but I would absolutely  move any SS for 2 first round picks.

I probably would too.  Guy has been great but two 1's for a SS yes please.  

All these non premium positions (Bell, Mosley, Maye).  I'd trade them all for good compensation.

We can have all the talented DL and ILB and Safeties in the league but until we can protect our QB, cover WR's, and pressure the opposing QB it won't matter.  Adams is going to rot here while we continue to draft poorly at awful positions.

I have too much respect for that man to waste his prime winning 4-5 games each year.  

Edited by Rockice_8

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I probably would too.  Guy has been great but two 1's for a SS yes please.  

All these non premium positions (Bell, Mosley, Maye).  I'd trade them all for good compensation.

Absolutely. I like what Adams brings to the table as far as his attitude, If your offered 2 1s and your a rebuilding team you take it and run.

we should already be looking into moving Bell if at all possible. You know deep down the dude would be happy to get out of here

Edited by GangGreen420

57 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Well its not that bad. Buts its not good either.

Another disaster, and that is the only thing you call it when the sixth overall pick in the draft is traded for a third round pick. Will we ever know the catastrophic damage that maggot MACC. did to the Jets franchise.

Absolutely. I like what Adams brings to the table as far as his attitude, If your offered 2 1s and your a rebuilding team you take it and run.

we should already be looking into moving Bell if at all possible. You know deep down the dude would be happy to get out of here

Bell and Maye I would not be turning down calls for.  These guys are wasting away here.

Come on IND, offer up a 2 for Bell.  It makes too much sense not to happen.

4 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Very true it would be a tough pill to swallow.  We just need so many things that two #1's used properly might be worth it.

4 OL

2 Receivers

2 EDGE

1 Corner

Off the top of my head are clearly needed. 

Obviously depth all around but unit we go from a huge talent gap to at least above average talent then we should be in a better position to win games. 

An example of this is Nate Hairston. He’s not Elite but he plays well, well enough to be one do the two Corners next year with hope he continues to develop. Poole in the slot works as well. 

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

4 OL

2 Receivers

2 EDGE

1 Corner

Off the top of my head are clearly needed. 

Obviously depth all around but unit we go from a huge talent gap to at least above average talent then we should be in a better position to win games. 

An example of this is Nate Hairston. He’s not Elite but he plays well, well enough to be one do the two Corners next year with hope he continues to develop. Poole in the slot works as well. 

I'll give Hariston the rest of the season to prove himself.  Right now I'd pencil in for 2 CB's.  Hope we can see Austin get some burn too, need to see what we got in him.

Totally agree with the rest.  I'm praying Edoga can be a long term RT.

3 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I'll give Hariston the rest of the season to prove himself.  Right now I'd pencil in for 2 CB's.  Hope we can see Austin get some burn too, need to see what we got in him.

Totally agree with the rest.  I'm praying Edoga can be a long term RT.

I think we can confidently say Edoga becoming a starting LT is a long long shot. He’s a major weakness right now 

Maybe an offseason to get stronger/refine himself will help him but he’s been terrible 

I think we can confidently say Edoga becoming a starting LT is a long long shot. He’s a major weakness right now 

Maybe an offseason to get stronger/refine himself will help him but he’s been terrible 

Yeah no chance for LT.  I was hoping for RT.