Leonard Williams Traded to Giants for a 3rd and a 2021 5th

Sapo28

22 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

We lowkey rather have Ferrell just because of the lack of EDGE heat to pair with the interior pressure we get. 

Still can’t believe both teams passed on Josh Allen

No we wouldn't.  I wouldn't trade for a bad edge rusher even if he was an edge.  Hell we scooped up Willis who had more of an impact yesterday then Ferrell all season.  Now if you want to talk Allen that's a different story.

1 minute ago, Rockice_8 said:

No we wouldn't.  I wouldn't trade for a bad edge rusher even if he was an edge.  Hell we scooped up Willis who had more of an impact yesterday then Ferrell all season.  Now if you want to talk Allen that's a different story.

I just mean we’d rather have an EDGE. Like we were begging for one and were guaranteed at least one being there.

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I just mean we’d rather have an EDGE. Like we were begging for one and were guaranteed at least one being there.

But...... Maccagan did say he successfully got 2nd best edge in the 3rd round.    Good times.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 2

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

Oh okay I got you.  I'd never considered Ferrell over on draft day.  What a major reach he was.  It was always Allen/Bosa/Q ne of those three.  Thanks Mac.

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

Oh okay I got you.  I'd never considered Ferrell over on draft day.  What a major reach he was.  It was always Allen/Bosa/Q ne of those three.  Thanks Mac.

When they announced Ferrell to the Raiders I was like Who the hell is that? That’s how off the radar he was to me. 

I think we all knew Macc was taking Q if Bosa was gone.