Week 9 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

This is one of those plays that you can point to say that Jimmy has elite talent. He's not consistent enough with his throws yet to be considered truly elite, but he's getting better every week. 

Definitely agreed 100%. When I said recently that Jimmy does things few others can, this is one of those things. 

And when (not if) he does them more consistently, watch out NFL.

33 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Definitely agreed 100%. When I said recently that Jimmy does things few others can, this is one of those things. 

And when (not if) he does them more consistently, watch out NFL.

I agree. He's developing good pocket and pressure awareness and his ability to throw while protecting himself from a big hit is a skill not many QB's can do. He's doing a lot of his throwing flat-footed or even off his back foot. He doesn't get to plant and drive too often, which is a product of losing key pass blockers. This causes some of those wobbly, floated passes. 

I want to see him continue to clean up some of his accuracy issues. I still remember his game week 1 when people were killing him for his lack of accuracy. Every logical fan knew the cause of the issue and knew it would improve. He's almost a 70% passer now and dropping dimes in receivers' hands. With that said, he still occasionally throws an easy pass at a receiver's feet or doesn't see a defender waiting to take the pass away.