Jets LB CJ Mosley out 5-6 weeks

RaidersAreOne

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Uhhhh yes there is, Ravens want their 3rd round comp pick.

Can't help you there sorry.  Not even sure you'd get it if he came back after 6 weeks.  That would put him with like 4-5 games under his belt for the season.  Seems like not enough even though admittedly I don't know the criteria well enough. 

So Mosley got hurt after being managed and cleared by the Jets medical staff.  With the same injury as before (groin).   

Anyone else think the original diagnosis might have been missed (sports hernia)?  Let’s face it the Jets medical staff has earned zero trust. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

So Mosley got hurt after being managed and cleared by the Jets medical staff.  With the same injury as before (groin).   

Anyone else think the original diagnosis might have been missed (sports hernia)?  Let’s face it the Jets medical staff has earned zero trust

They are scum for how they treated KO.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Can't help you there sorry.  Not even sure you'd get it if he came back after 6 weeks.  That would put him with like 4-5 games under his belt for the season.  Seems like not enough even though admittedly I don't know the criteria well enough. 

Eh, seems like it is more than 99% just contract so I don't think it will have any effect on the comp pick. It's supposed to take in other factors but it doesn't ever seem to, there have been multiple times that a team got compensation for a player who was cut by the team who signed him and was back with the original team who got the comp pick. Obviously you don't need a comp pick for a player who is on your roster but they got one anyway.