Week 9 GDT: Titans(4-4) @ Panthers(4-3)

ttitansfan4life

32 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Ben Jones is out, which really sucks.

Saffold is a go at least.

Run left all day lol

I know no one moved but I really wish the Titans looked into a bad team and tried to get a RG because Nate Davis is such a project it’s scary when he plays 

I know the Titans will lean on Henry but Art needs to trust AB and CD to make plays. Humphries and Jonnu both have looked great with Tannehill at QB they shouldn’t be scared to throw the ball around 

Anyone surprised the Titans are the underdogs this game?

I know around these parts the Titans blow and nothing’s changed and we went from good to worse but...

Tannehill has done terrific since taking over

Titans Defense is legit and should give that rookie QB a tough time

Only 2 things I can see going against the Titans is one being on the road but the Titans have won on the road twice this season so it’s not big of an issue and the other is a lot of times teams who get waxed 1 week typically bounce back and do better but i feel like -4 is a little too large for even the Titans this week 

I’m not a homer don’t really pay attention to spreads but just thought it was interesting we are the underdogs after 2 straight wins

I mean i don't think anyone thought Tannehill was anything more than good enough to win a few games while we try to find our QB, but he's still better than whoever they're starting at QB.

Doesn't mean we'll win, but I think it means we have a chance.

4 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Guess Vegas had inside info on Casey missing the game 

Not ideal when your trying to stop McCaffrey

I'm more worried about our patchwork line. 

It has a recipe for getting Tanny knocked around, throwing some INTs and Henry being tackled in the backfield. 

Casey had a great game last week... He's been good after a slow start, but had really seen a revival with Simmons next to him. And surprisingly, with Jones being the one getting doubled quite a bite, our line has been outstanding... Limiting the Chargers to 39 yards rushing yards and TB RBs to 53 on 22 carries (Winston matched them on 8 carries) 

That's going to be a big loss trying to contain McCaffrey. 

But I think the biggest loss is Jones. We're going with Douglas and Davis next to each other inside? That's a recipe for failure against a good dline led by McCoy and Poe.