Willie Snead Gets 1-year Extension

baltimoreRebel

14 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

This creates space. Someone is definitely coming in.Β 

I was literally just thinking about how they should make this move, on my way home from the gym, to make room.

I think they're getting Kerrigan.

Edited by BareYourTeeth

6 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

I was literally just thinking about how they should make this move, on my way home from the gym, to make room.

I think they're getting Kerrigan.

If we get Kerrigan. I'm gonna flip my lid (in a good way) I'm just not so sure Washington wants to part with a big piece and such a long time big name in Washington. He's a staple there.Β 

5 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

If we get Kerrigan. I'm gonna flip my lid (in a good way) I'm just not so sure Washington wants to part with a big piece and such a long time big name in Washington. He's a staple there.Β 

This is bigger than Washington. Synder better take this 4th round pick and go head.Β icon_lol.gif

2 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

I tried to spinzone myself into that pick.

Me: "Why did we just draft 26 year old TE when there's so much talent on the board?!"

Everyone else: "Relax Flacco. Because he's older, he'll be able to produce right away instead of hitting that 'rookie wall' that most TE's go through!"

Reality: He hit the rookie wall and never looked back.

12 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Me: "Why did we just draft 26 year old TE when there's so much talent on the board?!"

Everyone else: "Relax Flacco. Because he's older, he'll be able to produce right away instead of hitting that 'rookie wall' that most TE's go through!"

No sir, not everyone.

lol There wasn't a single person in here that celebrated the selection of Hurst in the 1st. Evaluations of the player aren't = to evaluations of the pick/selection itself.Β 

Hayden is a great player, that just happened to come to us by way of a very bad pick. With the optics then made worse by the emergence of Mark Andrews. Hurst was underutilized when he returned from injury last year, and he's underutilized now.Β Any team would be lucky to have him. That said, I don't think he's going to be moved for an older vet like Kerrigan. It'd have to be for a more long term young addition like Yannick.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

IDK, I find it hard to evaluate Hurst. If Andrews didn't emerge as an elite pass catching TE, or Boyle didn't develop into an elite blocking TE with serviceable receiving skills, Hurst would probably have gotten much more playing time and probably would have been productive (he has played in 39% of offensive snaps to date). As it stands, if Andrews or Boyle gets injured, there won't be much of a drop off in production because Hurst can fill in ably for either one.

I still think a 3 TE set with these guysΒ with 1 RB (Hill) and 1 WR (Brown)Β poses a lot of interesting matchup difficulties for defenses. Andrews and Hurst can gash the seam, but also combine with Boyle to do some serious blocking for running plays.Β