LONDON: Jaguars vs. Texans - Division is Getting Interesting....

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

god dammit it just really sucks to see Minshew Mania end in darkness like this. Foles isn't going to save this season, but they're gonna go to him

It's not over, he's the long term guy.

Wild that anyone thinks we're where we are because of him. Playcalling in the redzone has been a huge issue. It's not Minshew. Lenny has 1 TD on the season.

30 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Can't tell me any different.

Excuses here they come... like I said earlier red zone or not this thing looks really good when you’re slinging it against the Jets and Bengals.. when you play .500 or better team this team is going to struggle because Minshew is not experienced. Anyone who believes that somebody would purposely throw a game to reinsert a starter that played all but 2 drives in the season. Not to mention all these games count and next yrs job isn’t quite safe.. so why do it? 🤨 who in the NFL doesn’t come to work to win games? I’m sure it’s people who just care about the check but 🛑.

That's rough. They're going to probably go to Foles, but they really didn't do Minshew any favors today as far as helping him. Either way, I do think Minshew is the guy at least for 2021 onward if not sooner.

The bad officiating in that ~5 play stretch in the 3rd was so significant of a swing that it's hard to ignore even though we likely would have lost either way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DuvalsKing said:

Excuses here they come... like I said earlier red zone or not this thing looks really good when you’re slinging it against the Jets and Bengals.. when you play .500 or better team this team is going to struggle because Minshew is not experienced. Anyone who believes that somebody would purposely throw a game to reinsert a starter that played all but 2 drives in the season. Not to mention all these games count and next yrs job isn’t quite safe.. so why do it? 🤨 who in the NFL doesn’t come to work to win games? I’m sure it’s people who just care about the check but 🛑.

I edited out the last two sentences of your post. Consider this an informal warning for trolling.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

That's rough. They're going to probably go to Foles, but they really didn't do Minshew any favors today as far as helping him. Either way, I do think Minshew is the guy at least for 2021 onward if not sooner.

The bad officiating in that ~5 play stretch in the 3rd was so significant of a swing that it's hard to ignore even though we likely would have lost either way. 

x2

Honestly the only thing I have confidence in is whatever we do, we will bungle it and ensure that we suck for the longest amount of time possible going forward. This season is over, I'm sure next season will be no different. Really just exhausting to get my hopes up every year for the same stuff.

Just now, Jaguarfan said:

Honestly the only thing I have confidence in is whatever we do, we will bungle it and ensure that we suck for the longest amount of time possible going forward. This season is over, I'm sure next season will be no different. Really just exhausting to get my hopes up every year for the same stuff.

and then when we are good like 2017, it's a struggle enjoying it in the moment because you're just waiting for the bottom to collapse