10/28 1 rounder

LinderFournette

• 1Cincinnati_Bengals_logo.svg.pngJoe Burrow, QB LSU Bengals take the QB whos shown the most improvement this year who is more traditional then Tua whos Left-handed and a bit shorter then ideal.

• 2Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.pngChase Young, EDGE Ohio State Dolphins simply take the best Player on the board.  dude is better then Nick Bosa.

• 3Washington_Redskins_logo.svg.pngAndrew Thomas, OT Georgia Haskins needs some Help at LT with Trent williams potentially being traded and still holding out.

• 4Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.pngA.J. Epenesa, EDGE Iowa i like him as a "big end" who can kick inside for subpackages.  

• 5New_York_Jets_logo.svg.pngTristan Wirfs, OT Iowa Darnold needs protection from the ghosts

• 6New_York_Giants_logo.svg.pngJerry Jeudy, WR Alabama  Daniel Jones gets a Legit number 1 wr he can use.  a WR corps of Jeudy-Shepard-Tate with engram and Barkley look very nice on paper.

• 7Denver_Broncos_logo.svg.pngJeffrey Okudah, CB Ohio State Chris Harris is reportedly being traded and they could use a CB to replace him. 

• 8Cleveland_Browns_logo.svg.pngGrant Delpit, S LSU im going BPA with needs considered.  just a star safety

• 9Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo.svg.pngTua Tagovailoa, QB Alabama Winston gets replaced by a Winner. 

• 10Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.pngJustin Herbert, QBOregon Dolphins select their Future Starting QB

• 11Los_Angeles_Chargers_logo.svg.pngIsaiah Simmons, LB Clemson the chargers seem to like freak athletes on defense and simmons is a freak like Derwin James. 

• 12Oakland_Raiders_logo.svg.pngKristian Fulton, CB LSU With conley traded they need a good replacement at corner. 

•  13Oakland_Raiders_logo.svg.pngDylan Moses, LB Alabama Even with Moses missing the entire year i think Mayock will fall in love with him.  

• 14Arizona_Cardinals_logo.svg.pngLucas Niang, OT TCU Murray needs some Help on the OL

• 15Philadelphia_Eagles_logo.svg.pngTrevon Diggs, CB Alabama Eagles are heavily linked to any CB whos on the block.  diggs should be a good corner. 

• 16Jacksonville_Jaguars_logo.svg.pngCeeDee Lamb, WR Oklahoma Jags grab a playmaker for Minshew to pair with Chark and Westbrook. 

• 17Tennessee_Titans_logo.svg.pngJalen Hurts, QB Oklahoma Mariota is trash. tannehill is a short-term option. hurts should be a good qb of the future. 

• 18Detroit_Lions_logo.svg.pngPaulson Adebo, CB Stanford Slay is reportedly on the block so CB would be a need if hes traded and i believe hes also a FA to be so if hes not traded they might let him walk. 

• 19Carolina_Panthers_logo.svg.pngTyler Biadasz, IOL Wisconsin gotta protect Kyle Allen

• 20Jacksonville_Jaguars_logo.svg.pngDerrick Brown, IDL Auburn Jags get a steal and nab their replacement for Marcel Dareus whos a likely cap casualty

• 21Dallas_Cowboys.svg.pngTee Higgins, WR Clemson Cooper is a good wr but he needs someone to help opposite of him. 

• 22Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.pngAlex Leatherwood, OT Alabama You must protect your investment in Herbert

• 23Kansas_City_Chiefs_logo.svg.pngCreed Humphrey, IOL Oklahoma Starting IOL because i was told its a big need for them

• 24Minnesota_Vikings_logo.svg.pngJavon Kinlaw, IDL South Carolina gotta have a good DL when u face the packers twice a year.

• 25Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.pngHenry Ruggs III, WR Alabama the bills nab a steal with the Speed Demon for Allen to try to overthrow

• 26Indianapolis_Colts_logo.svg.pngRaekwon Davis, IDL Alabama Colts get a good run-stopping DL that some compare to richard Seymour.

• 27Seattle_Seahawks_logo.svg.pngYetur Gross-Matos, EDGE Penn State gotta rush the passer with a true Edge threat. 

• 28Green_Bay_Packers_logo.svg.pngLaviska Shenault Jr., WR Colorado Need a good WR to pair with Adams. 

• 29Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg.pngK'Lavon Chaisson, EDGE LSU gotta have a good pass rush to win and hes got a huge ceiling

• 30New_Orleans_Saints_logo.svg.pngJalen Reagor, WR TCU thomas-smith-reagor would be an interesting 3 wr package for the future. 

•  31San_Francisco_49ers_logo.svg.pngBryce Hall, CB Virginia while hes coming off a knee injury Hall is a top cb. 

• 32New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.pngAlton Robinson EDGE Syracuse Pats take alton because BB gonna BB

Not saying Miami should take a QB at 2, I would go for Young as well. But if they have one of the QB's this year labeled as their franchise QB, they have / are going  to take him with their first pick. You're not gonna gamble with that if you truly believe that player x is your franchise QB.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Killashaw said:

Not saying Miami should take a QB at 2, I would go for Young as well. But if they have one of the QB's this year labeled as their franchise QB, they have / are going  to take him with their first pick. You're not gonna gamble with that if you truly believe that player x is your franchise QB.

If u have a few qbs u have similarly graded u can afford to see which falls.  

5 hours ago, Hopper15 said:

Tua isn't dropping that far.

Whos taking a qb before them bengals and dolphins at best?  Im not into projecting/making trades for a mock. 

Tua is:

1) left-handed which is rare in the nfl

2) his durability

3) a bit shorter then ideal. 

4) you also have to determine wether hes the product of having a great supporting cast(2 1st round wrs along with appx a 4th rounder as well.

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Tristan Wirfs, OT Iowa Darnold needs protection from the ghosts

Good pick by default. lol.

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Tristan Wirfs, OT Iowa Darnold needs protection from the ghosts

Good pick by default. lol.

Almost went jeudy to give him a true 1 but he needs ol help in the worst way.

7 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Not a big Herbert fan. Love the Young and Leatherwood picks.

I agree!! Herbert is just too inconsistent.
But, if the draft fell this way I wouldn't sleep on Anthony Gordon or Jordan Love. Options there. Starting to like Gordon.... Truth is, I'm ok with passing on a QB completely in '20. Update the lines.... But, I've been saying it for a while. 

Young & Leatherwood are solid picks!

19 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Tua Tagovailoa, QB Alabama Winston gets replaced by a Winner. 

Good! :) As long as he isn't going to MIA. :) Not a good fit.... And yeah, I believe he can and does falls this far. 

6 hours ago, Killashaw said:

I don't fully agree or disagree with that. But, Chase Young is a great first pick of 3. The Tua table pounders are just plain delusional.
Now is he....Talented - yes, but is he the right fit in MIA - NO! 
Don't think Herbert is the right choice either. LINE LINE LINE! If we can't protect the QB, we will have the next David Carr (all the potential in the world, running for his life on every play, beat up, concussions and useless in 3 years). I'd rather have Anthony Gordon or Jordan Love than Tua.... Truth is, I'd wait until '21 to look at a QB. MIA has the draft capital to get who they want this OR next year. the "what if so-and-so gets hurt, then what?" well....look at Tua, same issue. He got hurt so NOW WHAT? Sky is falling, Sky is falling!!!! LOL.... ;)  Nah, I don't look at Tua until end of Rnd1. Will he go that far? no, someone like TN would grab him. And that is ok too.... :)

• Like 1