10/28 1 rounder

LinderFournette

8 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

The Raiders did that in 2018 : huge need at OT and they selected Kolton Miller instead of Derwin James or Tremaine Edmunds. In the 1st round and especially in the top 5, BPA > needs. To me. (unless the team have yet a stud at the position like the Falcons, they wont select Jeudy as they have yet Julio and Calvin).

u do realize that gruden was the de-facto gm on that team and the raiders during his gming really made some Baffling moves. 

James if i recall was more of a Positional value and i wanna say wasnt coming off a good year as well and edmunds im not sure why they didnt but they thought Miller had the the potential to be a Franchise LT.

i have Wirfs as a fringe top 10 guy. to pick him top 5 isnt much of a reach when its Well documented Darnold sees ghosts and this OL class reallty falls flat after the top 4 tackles(Thomas, Wirfs, Leatherwood, niang) and IOL(Humphrey and Biadasz.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:51 PM, LinderFournette said:

well unfortunately this OL class to me appears pretty meh for 1st round guys.  i would say theres 4 OTs and maybe 2 IOL that could go round 1. 

i could see u guys maybe trading a 2nd and maybe a 3rd for trent williams if he can pass his physical

I don’t.

He will be 32 next year.

• Like 1