The XFL

ET80

Hello gents,

Not exactly NFL related, but the XFL will be starting in a few months, and their draft brought in some former NFL talent. Any sort of discussion can be had here, and we'll see how the league trends - if we can sustain in-league discussion, we'll look for some other way to chat about the league.

Anyone have a team already? I'm clearly on board with the Houston Roughnecks...

200px-Houston_Roughnecks.jpg

Once upon a time, I thought Connor Cook could be an option for the Texans at QB. Looks like I'll get a look at him with the Roughnecks...

• Like 3

I’m ridin with the New York Guardians since there’s no Northern California or Vegas team. Love their logo and their color scheme is similar to the Raiders. Plus good ol Raider Legend Matt McGloin is the QB. 

I’ve tried making XFL threads here but always gets moved to “Other Sports” where anything but MMA/Boxing dies. Which doesn’t even make sense as football is not “Other Sports”. I say we keep one thread of the XFL in NFL Gen. If it ever expands we make a forum section. 

Overall, I’m excited for the league. Not super excited but excited. Should be better than the AAF with way more planning and more capital. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve tried making XFL threads here but always gets moved to “Other Sports” where anything but MMA/Boxing dies. Which doesn’t even make sense as football is not “Other Sports”. I say we keep one thread of the XFL in NFL Gen. If it ever expands we make a forum section. 

I'm perfectly fine with this - a few of us talked about this, and we feel this is the best course of action, too. 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm perfectly fine with this - a few of us talked about this, and we feel this is the best course of action, too. 

Which is why I made a couple threads here in the past. “Other Sports” doesn’t make sense but an entire new forum section doesn’t make sense either, would be too much like the Seahawk/Colt forums. However, if it gains supreme ridiculous popularity, then yeah, should get it’s own section. That’d probably take multiple years though. 

Anyways, hopefully New York vs Houston is the title game B|

• Like 1

Damn, looking through these rosters.. just shows you how pathetic the Packers secondary has been recently. They got like our entire secondary from 2016-2017. Ladarius Gunter, Josh Hawkins, Kentrell Brice, Herb Waters, and Donatello Brown. 

I may have to pull for Seattle just for the legend Joe Callahan

• Like 1

Jokes aside though, I feel like this will be an absolute bust don't know what old vinnie mac is thinking tbh, just stick to making WWE better my guy. How you going to go look to do other things when your original and main thing is as bad as it is right now. Pisses me off what this guys done to WWE.