The XFL

ET80

1 hour ago, JohnCena said:

Jokes aside though, I feel like this will be an absolute bust don't know what old vinnie mac is thinking tbh, just stick to making WWE better my guy. How you going to go look to do other things when your original and main thing is as bad as it is right now. Pisses me off what this guys done to WWE.

I'd ask you what you mean by that--but can't honestly say I care if the WWE is somehow lessened recently...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I'd ask you what you mean by that--but can't honestly say I care if the WWE is somehow lessened recently...

I mean that it's just so horrible not only compared to the attitude era and ruthless aggression era but hell it was still watchable from 2008-2017 now it's just horrible to watch. I mean from 08-10 we had Taker, Shawn, HHH, Edge and all these guys once they retired or went part time there was still Cena, Orton, Punk, and hell even the shield came through oh and can't forget about Kane and Bryan like it was still fun to watch. Then in 2015 they had a great Mania that year so at least we had that. In 2016-2017 AJ Styles carried the company on his back and he was the only reason I watched, his and Cena's angle was fire in 2016, then in 17 Mania again was pretty fun and the Brock/Joe/Strowman/Reigns SS feud kept me tuning in throughout the summer. The last 2 years though I didn't even enjoy the Mania's the last few of the guys I enjoyed watching are barely doing anything of worth nowadays like AJ, Roman, Cena, etc. It's just horrible tv to watch these days the champs elevated the problems, like Rollins and Kingston are not world championship material smh. So many things wrong that I really don't want to detail but there is a reason why Raw is struggling to even get 2 million viewers these days. I remember even in the PG Era in around 2010 when they dipped below 4 million that was a huge alarm for concern.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This is going to be incredibly bad. They can't even get AAFL dudes.

Corey Vereen, former UT DE, dropped out of the league after being drafted because apparently the XFL lied about salaries. He was going to end up being guaranteed 27k for the season if he stayed with it. Least that's what he said. https://xflnewshub.com/xfl-players/la-wildcats-corey-vereen-leaves-xfl/

18 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Corey Vereen, former UT DE, dropped out of the league after being drafted because apparently the XFL lied about salaries. He was going to end up being guaranteed 27k for the season if he stayed with it. Least that's what he said. https://xflnewshub.com/xfl-players/la-wildcats-corey-vereen-leaves-xfl/

Yeah I give this a year just because Vince is stubborn and wont let it die midway.

12 hours ago, Malik said:

If it's actually on TV I'll give it a chance.

That was the big problem with the AAF. I wanted to watch the games.. even when they were on, I couldnt find anything online about where they were being broadcast. I think the XFL will have more success than the AAF. 

13 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Is he the software programmer?

i saw a guy turned down a contract with the XFL cause he already had a software job paying better salary and wasn’t risking brain damage or paralysis there 

2 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

That was the big problem with the AAF. I wanted to watch the games.. even when they were on, I couldnt find anything online about where they were being broadcast. I think the XFL will have more success than the AAF. 

Exactly. AAF’s marketing was atrocious and made it tough to follow. XFL has several marketing genius’s at the helm. 

• Like 3