trade for RB?

3rivers

No draft picks!

We either sign an UDFA like Anderson or we trade a backup we don't need for a three week help at running back.

If Colbert gives up a draft pick then it will wave a HUGE flag to the world that he is desperately fighting to keep his job and is willing to mortgage the future to keep a paycheck.  Hmmm  Now that I say that it makes me worry about what will realistically happen next.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oksteeler said:

No draft picks!

We either sign an UDFA like Anderson or we trade a backup we don't need for a three week help at running back.

If Colbert gives up a draft pick then it will wave a HUGE flag to the world that he is desperately fighting to keep his job and is willing to mortgage the future to keep a paycheck.  Hmmm  Now that I say that it makes me worry about what will realistically happen next.

then some here are hoping they make a trade! xD

Seahawks reportedly are willing to trade Penny. I doubt the steelers will make that trade, but Anderson makes sense.  He could help get the win vs his former team;). The bell trade rumour is a laugh, especially since he has only been with the jets for half a season. What happened other than his less than stellar play for this to happen?