Week 9: Eagles vs Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Now that we’re on the topic of jerseys, what happened to the white top / green pants look? I feel like they haven’t rocked that in forever 

The all white uniforms have always been hideous. The only time they looked good was the color rush where we went FULL full white. The stripes on the pants look really bad.

34 minutes ago, Danger said:

The all white uniforms have always been hideous. The only time they looked good was the color rush where we went FULL full white. The stripes on the pants look really bad.

I’ve always been a white on white fan so I don’t mind them. 

But I do agree that they should change it up some time. Those jerseys were our pre-season look for the longest time. I don’t get why they’re the official away kits now 

23 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Now that we’re on the topic of jerseys, what happened to the white top / green pants look? I feel like they haven’t rocked that in forever 

Yeah they seem to only do that like once or twice a year later in the year now.

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

Both the all-white and regular green have grown on me due to the uniformity of the green it brought.

But overall I really wish we could get a refresh. We're never going back to a lighter actual green, but all the jersey elements could be changed for the better.

New Bolder font that doesnt suck. Ditch the muddiness. Add silver. Simplify/update the wings.

We could switch to a white/silver helmet so we could do a kelly green throwback, but hopefully the league ditches that rule soon.