Week 9: Eagles vs Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Still think (kind a hope really) DeSean sits this week, has the bye as well then comes out vs Seattle and NE!

Any news on other injured Eagles players possibly suiting up?

We lose this we are done though, so at least get a couple plays

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

We lose this we are done though, so at least get a couple plays

We're up against the wall regardless if we Win only to lose the next two at Home. What I do know is, without DeSean for the 2nd 1/2 of the season do to a set back , pretty much nips any chance at beating Seattle or NE iMO.

We SHOULD have enough Offensively to beat the Bears. It's going to come down to our Defense and Trubisky as to whether we do or not IMO.  We can't allow that QB to chuck it around the field because our secondary plays like Pop Warner!

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

We're up against the wall regardless if we Win only to lose the next two at Home. What I do know is, without DeSean for the 2nd 1/2 of the season do to a set back , pretty much nips any chance at beating Seattle or NE iMO.

We SHOULD have enough Offensively to beat the Bears. It's going to come down to our Defense and Trubisky as to whether we do or not IMO.  We can't allow that QB to chuck it around the field because our secondary plays like Pop Warner!

Pederson said he will play with caution. I’m betting he plays 40% of snaps.. enough to get the defense to respect his deep game and enough for one good deep shot 

Edited by eagles18

34 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Pederson said he will play with caution. I’m betting he plays 40% of snaps.. enough to get the defense to respect his deep game and enough for one good deep shot 

See I don't get that line of thinking though? If he's not ready to go full speed, have a full plate why tempt fate? Give him 2 more weeks of rest before the Seattle game, then go for broke?

It's like The Saints and how LUCKY they got that Brees didn't get hurt last week post surgery. Regardless of the outcome he should of sat and went into the Bye. 

A DeSean Decoy can still reaggrivate that groin! Sure hope he's a 100%. I want him fully healthy for after the bye!! 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Maybe at this point with his weird injury the 2 weeks don't make much of a difference.

Who knows. Never really seen an injury with such a weird mysterious recovery timeline like this before.

Possible he reaggrevates it this week. Could also be possible he reaggrevates it vs. New England even if he sat these next 2 weeks.

There's really no certainty. 

Where there is certainty is that we can't afford to lose lol.

2 hours ago, RBreezy said:

DeSean, Sanders, and Jernigan are all playing I believe.

Same with Sproles - 15 carries incoming @Nabbs4u

I Swear to God that better not happen! See it now 3rd and 1 at the Goal line, bunch formation, Sproles up the middle for a 2 YD loss! Jordan Howard Who??

51 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

he is probably getting cut or trading away for nothing this offseason.

I’m cool not taking the “injured guy” again unless they are a known tough guy. To be called out by your coach in the NFL for milking injuries or being too weak is real bad. So disappointing 

would be happy just to do a disappointment swap with some team next year