Week 9: Eagles vs Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Like I posted multiple times on here before, why wouldn't you just get the surgery after it happened week 2? How wasn't that emphatically and unstoppingly urged to DeSean?

What surgery? How do you know the injury needs surgery? I haven’t read anything on Djax opting out of getting surgery anywhere but on this board. Some injuries just need time, not everything requires you to get cut up. The doctors and players get to make the decision on these things we just get to speculate. 

The fact of the matter is the guy is made of glass. He always has been. This isn’t anything new. 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

What surgery? How do you know the injury needs surgery? I haven’t read anything on Djax opting out of getting surgery anywhere but on this board. Some injuries just need time, not everything requires you to get cut up. The doctors and players get to make the decision on these things we just get to speculate. 

The fact of the matter is the guy is made of glass. He always has been. This isn’t anything new. 

A simple google search would've worked.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27638736/sources-eagles-d-jax-2-weeks-strain

One doctor recommended surgery, which would have shelved the 32-year-old for about six weeks, but Jackson wants to return to action as soon as possible, so he opted against it, a source said.