Draft Approach

33 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He definitely pushed off. Still gonna lose the challenge 

31 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That's gonna be game 

Clutch wrong thread posting here.

Edited by MOSteelers56

4 hours ago, 3rivers said:

why not bring back Fort?  I never understood the comp pick formula, but it's good they gave up on a WR averaging $1m per catch, good one colbert

I'll bet they sign Moncreif after Connor can play.  He does not count as a FA signing then

14 minutes ago, jebrick said:

I'll bet they sign Moncreif after Connor can play.  He does not count as a FA signing then

why would they sign him, he can't catch. can he play on the OL?

They needed space to bring up another RB.  Brooks-James is not staying on the 53 once Conner can play.  Neither is Trey Edmunds.

Moncrief may not work for what they seems to be using him for which is a possession WR.  Perhaps they will bring up Tevin Jones but they need one more Wr ( really two because Switzer hardly counts as a WR)

21 minutes ago, jebrick said:

They needed space to bring up another RB.  Brooks-James is not staying on the 53 once Conner can play.  Neither is Trey Edmunds.

Moncrief may not work for what they seems to be using him for which is a possession WR.  Perhaps they will bring up Tevin Jones but they need one more Wr ( really two because Switzer hardly counts as a WR)

I think Eli Rogers gets a call. 

41 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think Eli Rogers gets a call. 

I thought about this as well, there have to be options and moncrief isn't one of them.  Minkah was a good FO move, but lets just forget about moncrief

9 hours ago, jebrick said:

Trey Edmunds will stay IMO.

36 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Trey Edmunds will stay IMO.

so they will keep 4 RBs?

36 minutes ago, jebrick said:

so they will keep 4 RBs?

I think so. With Conner’s history and Samuels still coming off the knee and no knowing how long Snell is out it’s smart to do. 

19 hours ago, jebrick said:

I was wondering if they might try to bring him back. I wonder if Moncrief would be willing to do it? He seemed to be well liked, just a bad ending.

23 hours ago, jebrick said:

Signed with the Panthers.

4 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I was wondering if they might try to bring him back. I wonder if Moncrief would be willing to do it? He seemed to be well liked, just a bad ending.

In the offseason they might have been able to but they wouldnt have been able to bring him back this season and still get the comp pick