Trade Deadline Rumors

Ghostnote

Trent Williams apparently has a 2nd rounder on the table and Bruce is looking to field a better offer by today. 

Josh Norman is likely to be traded for a bag of trash. 

Ryan Kerrigan has been inquired about. 

Redskins should be calling Pittsburgh to trade Peterson considering their dwindling RB status. 

• Like 2

I really want to see guys moved for picks badly but im with MKnight, with our ownership and GM i doubt anything happens

Trent for 1st, or 2nd and 3rd, or 2nd and playmaker.

scherreff for 1st, or 2nd and change

Kerrigan for a 3rd-4th

Peterson for what you can get

Davis for what you can get

Norman for what you can get

are all pipe dreams I have but highly doubt anything happens

I am actually not in favor of moving Scherff.

Morgan Moses can go for all I care. 

Ereck Flowers has surprisingly moved into that LG spot.

LT is going to be a huge need. 

If Kerrigan were to be traded, we need to do what we can to get Chase Young. 

Vernon Davis will have no return.

Norman may fish a 6th. 

Chase Young will be an immediate impact player. if we can get something for kerrigan and take young in the draft its a win for us. I mean look at the season Bosa is having with San Fran, and young is the better of the two as of numbers at least

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

a pipe dream would be to package Norman and Kerrigan to Indy and get our 2nd rounder back but thats completely unlikely

I feel like you have to add a draft pick to Norman to get someone to take him. Like Norman and our third rounder gets you a fourth rounder.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slateman said:

I feel like you have to add a draft pick to Norman to get someone to take him. Like Norman and our third rounder gets you a fourth rounder.

if thats the case i would just keep him and cut him in the offseason when his final year is not guarenteed, I was kinda thinking Norman and a 7th to get a 6th type of trade, only reason I stated Kerrigan packaged with norman is that it could possibly net 1 round higher than what we could get for kerrigan. ultimately i dont think either is traded which is sad..... only reason I say package is bc Indy has the cap space to take them both on

sources are that the jets are having a fire sale, everyone but Q. Williams and Darnold are up for trade. including Jamal Adams, biggest need along the whole Jets team is Oline. would yall be interested in an Adams for Williams trade? Adams and Collins would be a dirty combo!