Week 9 GDT: Browns @ Broncos

BroncoSojia

11 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

And as always Belichick is a year ahead of the curve 2020 is loaded with wr talent which caused Harry to slip imo. 

I'm stashing him in my IR spot in fantasy bc what the heck why not?

I don’t know if he will be good this year but he will be eventually 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t know if he will be good this year but he will be eventually 

That's fair didn't dt break out when he came back from injury the end of his rookie year?

My team is loaded rn and all my byes are over with. So stashing N'Harry for a playoff rainy day matchup doesn't seem terrible. 

You gotta think as soon as Harry steps on the field he's their number 1 or 2 redzone weapon at the very least.

17th man I'll take the gamble barring a catastrophic injury to someone in my lineup. 

Edited by thebestever6

1 minute ago, The Helicopter said:

Every year it’s the Patriots Invitational - they create the curve.

Ehhh a bunch of teams do it that's why I'm so optimistic about Denver because they did it at the qb position with Lock. So when a team gets bent over for a QB trade up and we cash out in 2020 2021 don't be surprised. 

Same with the Eagles Drafting Dilliard if 2020 wasn't so loaded with tackle prospects I don't believe Dilliard falls to pick 22 I think it was.

And last but not least same with N'Harry and Brown for the Ravens. Brown is the perfect weapon in this offense or that offense with Locks arm, and N'Harry is going to be perfect in whatever offense because of his tools and measurables. 

Jeudy is soooooo much better of a prospect than Harry, but Jeudy is going to go top 5 so you'll be paying for that price he's like gumby.

12 minutes ago, Classic said:

Is Drew Lock gonna see any time this year Denver fans? Or is he your Jimmy Clausen and you go for QB again this year's draft?

Week 13 on hes going to start and Allen will take the beatings until then. We're tanking for a top 5 pick imo.

Gonna trade down in the 2020 draft get Lock an inline te maybe his teammate from Mizzou, a good left tackle because Bolles sucks, and a burner at wr.

The rest of the picks will go towards depth and the defense.  Elways going to go for a possession offense to keep the young defense off the field. 

We're going to compete with the Raiders for a wild card birth next year . All this is my theory btw.