Week 9 GDT: Browns @ Broncos

BroncoSojia

4 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

@Counselor that pass was thrown against the #4 pick who went above Chubb. Sutton went round 2.

Allen was a 6th round pick out if Arkansas explain...

One play means the QB is the same value as a RB in this offense? It’s one play! Ward is supposed to be perfect? You are using draft position to make arguments? Sheesh

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

One play means the QB is the same value as a RB in this offense? It’s one play! Ward is supposed to be perfect? You are using draft position to make arguments? Sheesh

Flacco had played his best ball this year since he was in Kubiaks offense in 2014. Even if he's passed his prime you can't just write all that off as chance. We got our OC

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Flacco had played his best ball this year since he was in Kubiaks offense in 2014. Even if he's passed his prime you can't just write all that off as chance. We got our OC

We can have our OC but the fact you think the QB is the same value as the RB in this offense is completely hysterical. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

We can have our OC but the fact you think the QB is the same value as the RB in this offense is completely hysterical. 

I should of said as long as we fixed the oline. That was a big piece that was missing from my statement. 

Edited by thebestever6
  • Like 1

Just now, thebestever6 said:

I showed of said as long as we fixed the oline. That was a big piece that was missing from my statement. 

Even if you do they aren’t the same value, they aren’t interchangeable. QB is far and away more valuable and harder to find than a RB for this offense. You need to take off the Orange Colored shades and see the reality. One Brandon Allen pass that should have been picked off if Sutton doesn’t make a great play has you drinking the orange kool aid my friend.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Even if you do they aren’t the same value, they aren’t interchangeable. QB is far and away more valuable and harder to find than a RB for this offense. You need to take off the Orange Colored shades and see the reality. One Brandon Allen pass that should have been picked off if Sutton doesn’t make a great play has you drinking the orange kool aid my friend.

It's funny because they're a shade of red too now with the success in San Francisco. 

And speak of the devil Fanta!!!

• Like 1