Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

RULES & MECHANICS:

1.  Each day phase you may lynch a player by bolding his or her (or their?!) name.  You may also vote No Lynch, which will result in no player being lynched.  You may unvote by bolding unvote or Unlynch [Player].
2.   Lynches operate under a hybrid-hammer scheme.  The day phase can end early if a player reaches a vote total equivalent to 50% of the voting players, plus one.  (E.g., if 10 players are alive and voting, the hybrid hammer requirement is 6 players: (10 x . 5) + 1 = 6). 
3.  Day phases will not always have a definitive duration.  The only guaranteed means of ending a day phase is through the hybrid hammer mechanic.  If a deadline is imposed, it will be announced at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to that deadline.  In the event of certain circumstances, such as overwhelming inactivity, I reserve the right to impose a deadline on shorter notice, but no shorter than twelve (12) hours notice.
4.  In the event of a tie at an imposed deadline, (1) there will be no overtime period, and (2) all those who are tied will be lynched.
5.  Night phases will last approximately twelve hours, unless everyone who can submit an action has done so.  If all moves are submitted early, night will be called, and all moves are locked.
6.  You must specify both your ability and target in any night action PM.  (E.g., “Track SwAg,” “Kill SwAg,” “Invest SwAg,” etc.), or otherwise bold your action in the PM to indicate that is your selected move and target.  I will be lenient, but I will not guess as to what you mean with ambiguous messages, and if it is not readily apparent to a reasonable reader (e.g., me) then it will be taken as a non-action.
7.  You may use an item the same night that you use an ability, but as stated in Rule 6, you must be specific; failure to be reasonably specific with your actions will result in a non-action.

8.  You may not delete posts, however, you may edit posts for fifteen minutes after the initial posting to correct minor errors or other matters that will not materially alter the post.   Punishments for violations of this rule that compromise the integrity of the game will be draconian.
Do not communicate anything about the game outside the thread unless permitted to do so by your Role PM.
10.  You may post at night, but if you reveal night information provided to you that night prior to the write-up you will be modkilled.
11.  There is an an interactive aspect of the game, but only for certain roles.  You may divulge if you are one capable of engaging in the interactive portion, or you may choose not to do so.
12.  No quoting of Role PMs or any other substantially similar activity (e.g., screenshotting).  You may paraphrase your role and actions.  Failure to abide by this rule will result in a modkill, without exception.
13.  If you die, you are permitted one farewell post.  This post may not contain any game-related information.  Feel free to freak out on me in PMs, though.  In fact, I encourage it.
14.  Not every rule violation is equivalent.  I reserve the right to determine an appropriate consequence for any violation.
15.  Yada yada bull****, if you do something that is obviously a typical rule violation or otherwise pisses me off and ruins my game I will ******* kill you.

Edited by SwAg
  • Like 3

Player List:
1.  @theuntouchable

2.  @MWil23 - Mike Pants, Incompetent Crime Syndicate-Aligned.

3.  @TheKillerNacho - Kellyanne Conley, Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

4. @rackcs

5.  @bcb1213 - Lindzy Gram, Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

6.  @daboyle250 - Evanka Drumpshner (Evanke & Jerod), Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

7.  @The Orca

8.  @Dome - Betsy DeVon, Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

9.  @TedLavie

10.  @Hockey5djh

11.  @Matts4313 - Jerod Kushner (Evanka & Jerod), Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

12.  @Pickle Rick - Linda McMan, Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

13.  @ET80

14.  @Forge

15.  @squire12 - Curseden Nelson, Incompetent Crime Syndicate-Aligned.

16.  @gopherwrestler - Ken Carson, Sorta Evil but we need a Good Team for this to be Mafia-Aligned.

17.  @Malfatron - Ghouliani, Incompetent Crime Syndicate-Aligned.

18.  @Counselor

Phase Log:

Game Start: SwAg dies on Fifth Avenue.

Day 1, Part 1: Dome is taken into custody.

Day 1, Part 2: rack shoots MWil's in his dumb little head.

Day 1, Part 3: Nacho is lynched, and a new VP is selected.

Night 1: Drump Rally!

Day 2: Forge wins the popular vote!

Night 2: Oof.

Day 3: Somebody call the Doctor!

Edited by SwAg

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213, @bigbadbuff23835@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior@CAS22@coltsmanic808, @Counselor@daboyle250, @DawgX@devils1854, @DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@flyers0909@FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango, @Glen@gopherwrestler, @HashtagFTW@Heimdallr@Hockey5djh,@iknowcool, @incognito_man@Its A Sabotage, @James@JammerHammer21@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop, @Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @Llamalover, @Livewire@LuckyNumber11,@Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L, @Mega Ron@Mich_fan20, @mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@Nazgul, @Officer Ricky, @OH-snelld4GB-IO, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @pheltzbahr @Phire, @Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson, @rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@Shady Slim@sjfja_fkdldjs@skatebeanz@skrILL, @SkunkApes, @Slappy Mc@SoS, @squire12, @sunnygsm,@SwAg, @SwoleXmad@swoosh, @teude@texans_uk, @Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie, @The Gnat, @TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca,@theuntouchable, @TLO@titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown@Tugboat, @UofMfan909@Utley@Victor Cruz Pun, @VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Wyld Stallyns