Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It’s substantially similar if not the same to at least one of the instances that I referenced.  You’re just dying on the hill of defending Orca

who is defending orca you dodo.....

I am merely saying that the host (YOU) did a damn fine job at botching this particular issue when you refused to give scum the town wincon

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

who is defending orca you dodo.....

I am merely saying that the host (YOU) did a damn fine job at botching this particular issue when you refused to give scum the town wincon

So you’re indirectly defending Orca’s irrational and deluded complaint.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

millions of dollars awarded to the person who spilled a cup of HOT *** coffee on them bc there was no label saying WARNING HOT xD 

That’s actually false. That prize was awarded because their coffee was too hot as in beyond the normal temperatures of what is considered hot coffee. Look it up

Edited by theuntouchable
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No.

I am saying there is NO way to engage dome in that scenario (as mafia) that would not result in a slip imo.   

I am saying that if an active person then refused to engage (as forge did) then they would be caught.  

Hell, orca was being discussed bc he didn't like the post and I did. 

There’s actually several ways to engage and avoid without gaining heat. 

you also claiming that forge was caught BECAUSE of his inaction is a complete fallacy. 

• Like 2

I mean, really, all you have to do is say “let’s not talk about win conditions and PMs” and the inquiry is over.  Yet you’re freaking out and crying.

Hosts don’t hand hold.  If it’s not a rule violation, you have to police yourselves, to give you the type of game you want to play.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

There’s actually several ways to engage and avoid without gaining heat. 

you also claiming that forge was caught BECAUSE of his inaction is a complete fallacy. 

You mean like how he was caught because he didn’t engage and was Mafia, so ostensibly, in this double-part inquiry... if you’re Town and don’t engage, you’re not caught because you’re Town and impossible to be caught.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s actually false. That prize was awarded because they’re coffee was too hot as in beyond the normal temperatures of what is considered hot coffee. Look it up

Liebeck's attorneys argued that, at 180–190 °F (82–88 °C)….

Coffee is best served at a temperature between 155ºF and 175ºF (70ºC to 80ºC). Most people prefer it towards the higher end, at about 175ºF

So the coffee was literally 5 degrees warmer than normal xD

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You mean like how he was caught because he didn’t engage and was Mafia, so ostensibly, in this double-part inquiry... if you’re Town and don’t engage, you’re not caught because you’re Town and impossible to be caught.

Yes, that is how ET, Hockey, nacho, myself and bcb weren’t caught by avoiding the topic. It’s because we were town. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Coffee is best served at a temperature between 155ºF and 175ºF (70ºC to 80ºC). Most people prefer it towards the higher end, at about 175ºF

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah its my biggest pet peeve when people mess that up

5 degrees is not too hot lmao

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yep Lol