Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I think I did well this game

No, you did not. I've never seen such a bad claim before.

It was bad.

@SwAg - can you tell me why my name was used in the @Matts4313 death write-up? That could have been catastrophic if someone really tried to push on that. I'm glad others saw it for what it was, but I'm interested in how/who made that happen.

22 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It was bad.

@SwAg - can you tell me why my name was used in the @Matts4313 death write-up? That could have been catastrophic if someone really tried to push on that. I'm glad others saw it for what it was, but I'm interested in how/who made that happen.

@ET80  Forge's move to cancel night came with  2 people randomly selected to  fight to the death.  It was you and matts.  You killed matts and along with him daboyle.

game changing if it is you that dies instead of matts

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

Silly Touch, it’s apparently a critical trap that is unique to MWil, thus I targeted them with malicious failure to acquiesce to information requests. 

Despite me at every turn saying things like "I slipped" or "This is 100% my fault" or "Ugh, you guys need to bus me. I just really messed up" or "I really suck as scum" and never blaming you or asking for any information.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Despite me at every turn saying things like "I slipped" or "This is 100% my fault" or "Ugh, you guys need to bus me. I just really messed up" or "I really suck as scum" and never blaming you or asking for any information.

He said the same thing to me, even though i never complained and also openly defended him in thread.

Edited by Malfatron

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@ET80  Forge's move to cancel night came with  2 people randomly selected to  fight to the death.  It was you and matts.  You killed matts and along with him daboyle.

Wow... that's an interesting dynamic right there. And, it let me kill @Matts4313.

We both wanted to die, so I was able to fulfill my obligation to him. That's awesome.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:
49 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Wow... that's an interesting dynamic right there. And, it let me kill @Matts4313.

We both wanted to die, so I was able to fulfill my obligation to him. That's awesome.

"random"

source.gif

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, ET80 said:

It was bad.

Why would anybody just go vote like that and allow scum to hop all over it?